Wrizz is the normal boss available in team hunting.
Wrizz the Desecrator, the infamous goblin corpse looter whose guile is matched only by his unquenchable thirst for all things gold, will do whatever it takes to get his hands on the shiny stuff.
He will often be found lurking in wartorn areas of the kingdom looting the valiant fallen heroes of Esperia, so that he can make what was once theirs his own.
Although skittish by nature is adequately equipped to defend himself if required and the utmost caution should be used when approaching him.
|Bombs Away||Wrizz labs a bomb at his enemies causing massive damage to a large area of the battlefield. This skill deals a lot of damage to all your heroes and summoned units. There are 4 blasts during a battle occur approximately at 1:16, 0:53, 0:29, 0:08 (timer until the end of the battle).|
|Molotov||Wrizz hurls a molotov cocktail at his enemies that deals magic damage to them and causes them to burn for a short duration. This skill always targets the nearest enemy. Burning lasts for 9 seconds and blocks by shields. Wrizz uses this skill approximately every 7 seconds.|
|Enrage||Enrage - the more life that they lose the more enraged they become, increasing their damage output. Number of this skill's stacks displayed next to the damage counter on the fight screen.|
Boss rewards include gold and chests. Amount of it based on damage done to Wrizz (chest distribution is presented in the table below). Each chest contains random gear with quality from Crude to Elite and 65 guild coins. Also, each chest may contain (with small chance) treasure bag with 10, 30 or 100 diamonds.
Moreover, at the end of the day you receive additional rewards by mail. This rewards include a half of gold and guild coins obtained on the best day attempt.
|Chest number||Required damage||Guild Coins per battle||Guild coins per day|
Tips and tricks
- Wrizz is immune to crowd control abilities so heroes like Tasi and Arden not as good as in standard battles.
- You should use some preventing damage or healing skills to survive Bombs Away.
- The stronger your heroes are, the longer they can live without a heal. So, at the beginning of the game you have to use pure healing heroes like Nemora or Lucius. Later you should switch them to heroes that have some small healing abilities, but deal more damage or have good support skills like Khasos or Rowan. At the endgame (when all your heroes above level 240) you can completely abandon healing heroes and focus on dealing maximum damage.
- Supports are great! You can reach best results with a team contains only one strong damage dealer and 4 supports like Warek (only above level 181), Rosaline, Estrilda, Raine (especially with her signature), Baden (he also is a great damage dealer), etc.
- Don't be afraid to experiments! There are a lot of good team compositions you can find. Some heroes have a similar efficiently so you can use those with greater ascension and level.
- You can retry fight by closing the game until the battle ends. Attempt will be restored when you start the game again. Notice that loot doesn't change, but you can try different team compositions.