Past Patch Notes: Update 1.52 Patch Notes
Next Patch Notes : Update 1.54 Patch Notes
Here’s the full patch notes.
NEW HERO & BOUNTIFUL TRIAL
Added the new Celestial hero: Alna – The Frozen Mother
The new hero Alna will be available to test play from Local Time: 11/12/2020 01:00 (Test server).
Alna’s Bountiful Trials event will be available from Local Time: 11/12/2020 01:00 (Test server).
NEW “FOREST MANIA” FEATURE
Added a new casual feature to the Peaks of Time of time called “Forest Mania“, which can be unlocked by completing Stage 2-3, and will become available from Local Time: 21/12/2020 01:00 (Test server).
NEW TRIALS OF GOD ADVENTURE
Added the adventure “Fallen Souls” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 30-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
NEW RANGER ARTIFACT
Added a new Ranger Class-Exclusive Artifact called “Shroud of Verdure“, which can be acquired from the Trials of God – Fallen Souls instance.
MINIMUM COMBAT RATING ADJUSTMENTS
Reduced the minimum Combat Rating requirement for multiple stages within the Campaign and King’s Tower.
Gear with Factional Bonus attributes will become available in the Guild Store after completing Chapter 23 of the Campaign, and their prices will be reduced the further a player progresses in the Campaign.
Added 4 new item slots to the Guild Store.
The number of Amplifying Emblems sold at the store has been adjusted to 20.
Adjusted the rules for Dimensional hero discounts. Using the current OVERLORD 85% discount shall no longer affect the discounts of any newer Dimensional hero crossover promotions. If there are multiple characters available during the same IP crossover event series, the first character purchased may enjoy an 85% discount, and the validity of the discount shall only be effective while said event is still running.
- Fixed the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Swift Death” which was failing to correctly raise the final number of attacks dealt by the Ultimate ability” Eviscerate”.
- Optimized the visual effects of Niru’s animations and effects, while also increasing his character model’s resolution. Ability animations for Niru have also been slightly sped up.
- The effects of the ability “Soul Reaper” now take slightly longer to occur once a character on the battefield dies.
- Damage for the ability “Death Call” has been reduced from 250% down to 220%.
- Damage for the ability “Life Leech” has been reduced from 100%/125%/125% down to 80%/100%/100% for each respective skill level.