Patch 1.51 was released on November 17, 2020. Here’s the full Patch Notes.
- 1 New Hero & Bountiful Trial
- 2 New Mage Exclusive Artifact
- 3 New Voyage Adventure
- 4 New Trials Of God Adventure
- 5 New Achievements
- 6 Champions Of Esperia & Twisted Bounties Update
- 7 Multiple Formation Battles Change
- 8 Misc
- 9 Hero Adjustments
New Hero & Bountiful Trial
The new hero Silas will be available to test play from Local Time: 13/11/2020 05:30 (Test Server).
Silas’ Bountiful Trials event will be available from Local Time: 13/11/2020 05:30 (Test Server).
New Mage Exclusive Artifact
New Voyage Adventure
Added the adventure “Bridge of Souls” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 25/11/2020 05:30.
New Trials Of God Adventure
Added the adventure “Highburn Stronghold” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 29-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
Added new achievements to the Achievement feature as well as the corresponding stickers and badges.
Champions Of Esperia & Twisted Bounties Update
A new version of the Champions of Esperia and Twisted Bounties features has arrived! Players can now decide what type of rewards they want to use once they reach a Perk Level of 2.
For specific reward details players can refer to the in-game descriptions. Players that already have access to the Twisted Bounties and Champions of Esperia features shall be able to start using the newest two renditions immediately.
The original, older versions of these features shall be denoted by an “Old” tag, and will still exist alongside the new versions. Once the older versions of the two features have both expired, they shall no longer be refreshable. All other rules for the two features remain the same as before.
Multiple Formation Battles Change
Changed the way multiple formation battles work in the campaign. Team formations can now arranged individually before each battle.
Players no longer need to start again from scratch if they lose a battle, so long as they don’t exit the battle preparation screen.
Once a player successfully beats an enemy team, they can then continue onto the next team.
Moved the Dimensional Deals entrance from ‘ Merchants – Visiting Merchants’ to ‘Merchants – Heroic Ship’.
Improved the performance and logic of some of the red markers.
Gear can now be strengthened more quickly and conveniently by tapping and holding down on the needed resources.
Fixed a problem that was causing other player’s Gear and Artifact information to be displayed incorrectly in the Legends’ Challenger Tournament event.
- Fixed an issue that was incorrectly negating the effects of the Exclusive Furniture ability “Desert Trap” when under the influence of Zolrath’s Exclusive Furniture ability “Postponement”.
- Fixed a problem that was causing the Exclusive Furniture Ability “King’s Protection” to take effect against summoned entities.
- Allied heroes’ Tenacity attributes will no longer resist the teleportation effects of the ability “Astral Shift”.
- Fixed a problem preventing the effects of the ability “Transmogrification” from being removable.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the visual effects of the ability “Poison Traps” to remain on the battlefield even though the ability had already been triggered.
- Corrected the description for the ability “Bonebreaker”. Ability effects remain unchanged.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the ephemeral form of Saurus’ Ultimate ability “Phase Form” from correctly inheriting the original Saurus’ Accuracy attributes.