Patch 1.46 was released on August 30, 2020. Here’s the full Patch Notes.
New Voyage Adventure
Added the adventure “The Sandy Tracks” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 02/09/2020 08:00 (Test server).
New Wandering Balloon Adventure
New Bountiful Trial
The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Theowyn – The Wailing Widow as of Local Time: 27/ 08/2020 08:00 (Test server).
The Misty Valley Returns
A new Misty Valley round is about to commence. Adjustments have been made to several of the battle conditions. The next round shall commence on Local Time: 02/09/2020 08:00 (Test server).
New Campaign Chapter
Added the new campaign chapter – Chapter 37 – The Winding Corridors
New King’s Tower Floors
The King’s Tower now has a total of 750 floors and the difficulty for the floors around Floor 700 has been adjusted. Players must simultaneously defeat multiple teams of enemies on the newly added floors in order to advance.
Optimized the interactive process for crafting Mythic Furniture.
It is now possible to view other guilds’ Guild Statue details via their Guild Grounds.
Default formations for the Twisted Realm shall no longer automatically remove mercenaries that were used in the previous formation.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
- Mezoth and his allies shall now prioritize their attacks against enemies which are not imprisoned by Mezoth’s ultimate ability “Devour”.
- Fixed an issue with the Signature Item ability “Anguished Spirit” that would sometimes over-calculate the amount of evil spirits haunting enemies.
- Strengthened the values of the Signature Item ability “Anguished Spirit”, please view the in-game ability description for specifics.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the ability “Eagle Vision” from correctly executing enemies.
- Raised the Execution Threshold limits for the ultimate ability “Eagle Vision”, please view the in-game ability description for specifics.
- For the Signature Item Skill “Assassin’s Target”, whenever Execution Thresholds are temporarily raised, the portion that is raised shall ignore the ability’s original threshold limitations.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Vurk to gain additional energy from hitting enemies that were not poisoned after he had reached level 4 with his Piercing Bolt” ability.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Attack Speed increase of the ability “Piercing Bolt” to last shorter than was intended after having reached level 3 with the ability.
- Fixed a problem that would prevent the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Poisonous Death” from working as intended whenever there were multiple poisoned enemies on the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the visual effects of Vurk’s “Poison Traps” ability to remain on the battlefield even after Vurk had died. These visual effects shall no longer appear on the battlefield after Vurk’s death.
- Optimized the visual performance of the skin ” The Mariner”. Superficial changes made will not affect a character’s performance in battle.