Patch 1.45 was released on August 18, 2020. Here’s the full Patch Notes.
- 1 Twisted Realm Rules Adjustment
- 2 New Voyage of Wonders Adventure
- 3 New Wandering Balloon Adventure
- 4 Language Voice Packs
- 5 Misc Changes
- 6 OPTIMIZATIONS
- 7 Hero Adjustments
Twisted Realm Rules Adjustment
Optimized the Twisted Realm leaderboards division rules. This change will take effect when each boss appears for the second time after the update, which shall be from Local Time: 22/08/2020 05:30 (Test server).
New Voyage of Wonders Adventure
New Wandering Balloon Adventure
Language Voice Packs
Added new voice-switching function for hero voice overs. Players can now switch to hero voice packs for other languages in the settings page.
Adjusted rewards for Regal Rewards, Champions of Esperia and Twisted Bounties. For specific details, please view the rules in game. After the update, players will receive compensation equivalent to the difference in rewards by mail.
Mercenary Auto-Lend now gives priority to the player who applies first.
Players can now view other player’s Guild Grounds.
Changed the requirements for entering the Bountiful Trials event to completing Stage 6-40.
Optimized the logic for the “Furniture” Auto-Place function.
Optimized the interactive process for crafting “Legendary Furniture”.
Optimized the interactive experience of various game interfaces.
- Optimized the visual effects of his animations and increased his character model’s resolution when in high-detail mode.
- Reworked some of Vurk’s abilities. Please view his in-game skill descriptions for specifics.
- Reduced the difficulty of the stages within the King’s Tower and main campaign which include Vurk.
- There will be Bountiful Trials event for Vurk when the update goes live.
- Made adjustments to the Ultimate ability “Devour “. For specifics please view Mezoth’s in-game skill description.
- Fixed an issue where the skill “Carnivorous Lust” sometimes only increased maximum health value but not the current health.
- Fixed an issue where the skill “Deathly Protection ” resulted in incorrect effects in some situations.
- Optimized the “Deathly Protection” skill description.
- Fixed an issue where the Ultimate ability “Divine Fury” may sometimes caused Athalia to move outside the battlefield.
- Improved the “Hope” Ultimate ability skill description so that it is more consistent with its actual effects.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy’s actions might be incorrect after receiving the skill “Confine”.
- Fixed an issue where the character would fly off the screen if the battle was completed during her takeoff.
- Optimized the flying blade’s flight path for the Ultimate ability “Blades of Fury”.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability ” Ethereal Resurgence” from being triggered correctly in some situations.
- Optimized the description for the ability ” Resurrection” so that it is more consistent with its actual effects.
- Optimized Antandra’s actions at the Oak Inn.
- Fixed an issue where the Ultimate ability “Time Suspension” would sometimes try to attack un-attackable enemies and also not cause damage to targets.