Patch 1.43 was released on July 21, 2020. Here’s the full Patch Notes.
- 1 New Hero
- 2 New Union
- 3 New ‘Misty Valley’ Feature
- 4 New Wandering Balloon Adventure
- 5 New Campaign Chapter
- 6 New King’s Tower Floors
- 7 New Towers Of Esperia Floors
- 8 Misc
- 9 Bug Fixes
- 10 Hero Changes
New ‘Misty Valley’ Feature
Added the game feature the ‘Misty Valley‘, which will be available from Local Time: 30/07/2020 08:00 (Test server).
New Wandering Balloon Adventure
New Campaign Chapter
Added a new chapter to the campaign Chapter 35 – Reef of Wreckages, while also having adjusted the difficulty for certain stages of chapter 34.
New King’s Tower Floors
Added another 100 new floors to the King’s Tower, making the total number of floors 700, while also reducing the difficulty of floors around floor 600.
New Towers Of Esperia Floors
Players can now climb up to 450 floors within each respective tower of the Towers of Esperia. We have also reduced the difficulty of floors around floor 360.
A pre-battle formation lock-in period has been added for Legends’ Championship. Once locked in, formations can’t be changed. Spectators can check the formations and adjust their chosen Battle Wager.
Improved the look of the Oak Inn as well as many of the Oak Inn interactions, and added a furniture recycling feature which enables the recycling of furniture in batches.
The battle completion screen has been improved with better end of battle combat statistics, so now players can directly adopt other players line-ups.
Stargazer will no longer change the player’s chosen Hero with the daily refresh.
The player details Ul now has an Inn button that will take you to the inn.
Improved the logic of ‘Auto-select’ function for enhancing gear.
Alerts to notify players of insufficient resources have been improved.
In the King’s Tower and some other playable levels currently, some enemies are shown to be wearing Signature Items, yet the item was actually ineffective. Once this update goes live, this will be fixed by removing enemy Signature Items. The overall displayed Attack Rating of enemies affected by this change will fall as a result, and will now be displayed correctly. The difficulty of the level will not be changed.
Fixed an issue where the overall displayed Attack Rating of enemies is lower than the actual value in some stages of Campaign Chapter 31 and later. The difficulty of the stage will not be changed.
- Optimized the visual effects of his animations and increased his character modeľ’s resolution when in high-detail mode.
- Made a small reduction to the animation time of his abilities ‘Divine Strike’, ‘Divine Blessing’ and’ Heaven’s Protection’
- The effectiveness of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Blessed Protector” has been adjusted, details will be subject to the in-game description.
- Optimized the visual effects of his animations and increased her character model’s resolution when in high-detail mode.
- The Exclusive Furniture Ability “Loyal Friends” has been reworked and is now called “Vicious Fiends”, details will be subject to the in-game description.
- The Exclusive Furniture Ability “Wild Fury” has been reworked and is now called “Lust For Blood”, details will be subject to the in-game description.
- Optimized his character portrait.
- Fixed a bug with the ‘Airborne’ ability not preventing damage from Ferael’s spirits’ Attacks.
- Fixed a bug in which would cause a second Nakoruru to sometimes appear during combat.
- Fixed a bug caused by Zolrath, which could crash combat and make it impossible to continue fighting.
- Optimized the description for the ability ” Fireseeds” so that it is more consistent with its actual effects.
- Fixed a bug in which the special effects for the “Royal Charge” ability wouldn’t display.