Patch 1.42 was released on July 8, 2020. Here’s the full Patch Notes.
- 1 Arcane Labyrinth: x4 Battle Speed
- 2 New Feature “The Oak Inn”
- 3 New Library Feature “Field of Stars”
- 4 New Voyage Adventure
- 5 New Wandering Balloon Adventure
- 6 Misc
- 7 Balance Changes
Arcane Labyrinth: x4 Battle Speed
New Feature “The Oak Inn”
Added a new feature called “The Oak Inn”, which can be found on the ‘Ranhorn’ tab. After completing Chapter 4, players will be able to visit and collect gifts from friends that are already occupying their own Whale Inn. Players that possess Ascended tier heroes and have completed Chapter 17 of the campaign are able unlock their own Whale Inn. Once unlocked, players can move their Ascended heroes into the Whale Inn. Heroes residing within the Whale Inn can accumulate ‘Furniture’, which will give their heroes new abilities and increased stats.
New Library Feature “Field of Stars”
New Voyage Adventure
New Wandering Balloon Adventure
Added a new monthly limited-quantity “Hero Choice Pack” to The Noble Tavern, which can be activated by unlocking a specific “Starburst” within the Field of Stars feature. Available heroes within the “Hero Choice Pack” are limited to Celestial, Hypogean, and Dimensional factions. (NOTE: This might be an incorrect translation on the patch notes, as the Hero Choice Pack actually includes every faction except the aforementioned).
Added the choice to pause and leave battles within the Twisted Realm feature. Leaving a battle will still exhaust battle attempts.
- Optimized the visual effects of Satrana’s animations and increased her character model’s resolution.
- Reworked all of Satrana’s abilities. Please view her in-game skill descriptions for specifics.
- Reduced the difficulty of the stages within the King’s Tower and main campaign which include Satrana.
- Optimized the visual effects of Numisu’s animations and increased his character model’s resolution.
- Changed Numisu’s ultimate ability “Resonating Blast” to “Voodoo Blessing”. Please view his in-game skill description for more details.
- Made adjustments to the abilities “Offensive Totem” and “Fanaticism”. For specifics please viev, the in-game skill descriptions.
- Reduced the difficulty of the stages within the King’s Tower and main campaign which include Numisu.
- Fixed an issue that was occurring as a result of the ability “Devour”, which would cause targets to lose energy even after being released from Mezoth’s abdomen.
- Fixed an issue that was causing reduced damage to occur to the first shard that would strike an enemy target.
- Fixed an issue for the ability “Unity”, which would cause allied heroes to be incorrectly linked with enemies, resulting in the damage received by the allied heroes to be higher than it should have been.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Rosaline to follow an enemy hero into the opponent’s formation when in she was in a ‘charmed’ state.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ability ” Savagery” to target a cannon summoned by Dwarven Bombardiers instead of an enemy.
- Adjusted the ability “Confine” so that when there is only one targetable enemy on the battlefield it cannot be used.
- Adjusted the ability “Banishment” so that when there is only one targetable enemy on the battlefield it cannot be used.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the effects of ” Divine Light” level 2 to occur when only level 1 was unlocked.
- Adjusted the way phantom attributes are calculated for the abilities “Phantom Strike” and ” Phantom Assassin” as well as having adjusted the abilities’ descriptions.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ability “Soul Burn” to interrupt enemies which were currently using their ultimate abilities.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Dura’s Fortitude” ability “Life Flash” to have its cooldown timer increased instead of reduced when raising its level from 3 up to 4.