Patch 1.39 was released on May 25, 2020. Here’s the full Patch Notes.
New Event – Abyssal Expedition
Added the new event: The Abyssal Expedition. This event will be available from Local Time: 22/05 /2020 05:30 (Test server). Players may enroll for this event after completing a stage 15-40 of the campaign.
New Voyage Adventure
Twisted Realm Adjustments
Adjusted the damage criteria for the The Twisted Realm divisions as well as the rewards of some floors. This change will take effect once the update has been implemented.
Added new achievements to the Achievement feature as well as the corresponding stickers and badges.
Campaign & King’s Tower Adjustments
Added ‘Advancement Rewards II’, a commodity which can be unlocked by completing stage 19-40, that can be purchased on the ‘Merchants’ page.
Added player profile details to the server selection interface.
Fixed an issue that was preventing players from claiming one-time only mailbox items when the amount of attached items exceeded the maximum capacity of the player’s bag.
- Fixed a bug that was causing ‘Lightning Arrow’ level 2 to incorrectly stun enemies.
- Increased the knock-back distance of the ability’ Ridicule’.
- Changed the size of Safiya’s character model that is displayed in battles.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Lyca’s skin from appearing correctly on the ‘Portraits’ page even after her skin had been changed by players.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented the second Zolrath from disappearing when his Doppelganger’ ability was used.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Rosaline to still use her ‘Spring Cleaning’ ability despite all of her allies being dead.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the enemy ‘Isabella’ to be moved behind Eironn’s back when his ‘Vortex’ ability was used.
- Optimized the visual effects of Nara’s animations and increased her character model’s resolution.