Past Patch Notes: Update 1.36 Patch Notes
Next Patch Notes : Update 1.38 Patch Notes
Update 1.37 was released on April 20th, 2020.
Here’s the full patch notes.
NEW VOYAGE ADVENTURE
Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: The Howling Wastes, which will be available from Local Time: 24/04/2020 00:00.
PLAYER DETAILS PAGE UPDATE
Adjusted the position of certain information found on the player detail page and also optimized it by adding the player’s current campaign progression information as well as a hero display feature to it.
Added several new Adventure Achievements. More Adventure Achievements will be added in upcoming updates.
Added a new Legends’ Championship Battle Wager achievement. Due to insufficient Battle Wager data, players will need to complete these requirements again, even if they have already completed them prior to this update.
Newcomers to the Legends’ Challenger Tournament will now also receive a small amount of Gladiator Coins.
Optimized the way players interact with badges and stickers on the Achievement Wall that is found within the player detail page.
Optimized the visual performance of stickers. Plans to optimize badges will be implemented in the near future.
- Reworked the ability “Shattering Force”. For specifics please view the in-game ability description.
- Increased the duration of the “Shield of Fortitude” ability by 5 seconds.
- Increased the duration of the “Blood Thirst” ability by 5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Tasi’s appearance to remain the same even after having reached an ascension tier of Legendary or higher with her.
- Fixed a problem that was causing certain hero sound effects to be omitted.
- Optimized the ability “Swallow Flash”. Ukyo can now receive buffs from his allies’ abilities while he is using this ability.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the stun effect animation of the ability “Blossom Fall” from being visible.
- Optimized the description for the ability “Eviction” so that it is more consistent with its actual effects.