Patch 1.20 was released on July 3, 2019. Here’s the full Patch Notes.
New Campaign Chapters
Added two new campaign chapters:
New Auto-Retire Feature
Added a new feature to the Rickety Cart that allows players to automatically retire new common heroes.
Added several new relics to the Arcane Labyrinth.
Added two new NPC enemies that will appear after Chapter 22.
Completely re-designed the heroes “Portrait” page.
Changed the rules for the Legends’ Challenger Tournament. Players that have not logged in for the duration of one season will not be eligible for the tournament.
The volume of music and sound effects can now be adjusted via the ‘Settings’ menu (game must be updated to latest version for new settings to appear).
Optimized the logic for how the order of heroes are sorted. Heroes with higher ascension tiers will now be displayed first even if they are the same level as lower tier heroes.
Optimized the logic for how hero and formation Attack Ratings are displayed in several of the game’s interfaces.
Fixed a bug that was causing a red marker to be displayed on a hero’s gear even when the best available gear was being worn.
Relic Balance Changes
Adjusted the way damage is calculated for the relic ‘Death’s Bite’, damage over time is now determined by the attacker’s own attack rating.
Hero Balance Changes
- Slightly increased the frequency of Ogi’s normal attacks.
- Adjusted the positioning logic for the ability ‘Rejuvenating Totem’. The rejuvenating totem will now be cast next to the weakest ally on the battlefield as well positioning itself in an area that optimally utilizes its healing radius.
- Fixed a problem that make totems hard to hit if they were cast at the edge of the screen.
- The Haste increase for the ability ‘Fanaticism’ has been raised from 20%/35%/35% to 40%/50%/50% per each respective skill level.
- Kaz can now be targeted when she is using her ‘Evasive Strike’ ability but will not suffer damage or be affected by any mind-control abilities. Kaz can now also receive the benefits of any healing abilities her allies may use on her while she is using this ability.
- Shemira’s ‘Soul Siphon’ ability will now be cut short if she can no longer target enemies.
- The range of Ezizh’s normal attacks have been increased so that they better match their animations.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the ‘First Blood’ ability to incorrectly target and stun the wrong enemies.