Players can only access the Trading Hub whenever Abyssal Expedition is ongoing, it will not be accessible once the event has ended.
Militia Trade & Global Auction
Every time Gouldos is killed, the Militia is awarded with tickets which are automatically exchanged into items that populate the Militia Trade. Players from the Militia can then use their Unbound Dragon Crystals to bid on items by rolling dices. The highest roll will receive the items once the timer is over and everyone else who bid will be refunded.
Here players can exchange items for their Bound Dragon Crystals (a currency that is found in Militia Chests). Those items include Commun Hero Scrolls, Faction Scrolls, Stargazing Cards, Elite Hero Soulstones, Rare Hero Soulstones, Heavy Treasure Bags, Large Crate of Hero's Essence and Large Crate of Gold.
The Exchange Store can be manually refreshed for 100 Diamonds.
Trading Hub information
- The Trading Hub is divided into Militia Trading and the Global Auction.
- Dragon Crystals can be used at the Militia Trading Hub and Global Auction. Bound Dragon Crystals and Diamonds may not be used at either of the stated places.
- Rewards received from the Abyssal Expedition. Militia Accolades feature shall be entered into the this Militia’s Trading Hub, where all Militia Members can bid upon the items.
- The Militia Trading Hub uses an auction house system for purchasing items. Players can roll for items using Dragon Crystals. The player with the highest number on their die will successfully receive the item. Player’s that failed to win an item sold at auction shall have their Dragon Crystals returned to them.
- Once bidding has ended, the player which has rolled the most shall receive their item via their mailbox.
- Every item at the Militia Trading Hub has a 24 hour bidding time limit.
- If an item that is up for auction at the Militia Trading Hub does not get sold, it shall be placed in the Global Auction House at a higher price, where players across all servers have the chance to bid upon it.
- The Global Auction uses a “Dutch Auction” mode of bidding, meaning the item begins with a high asking price in the case of selling, and is lowered until a participant accepts the price, however, the price cannot fall lower than the original Militia Trading Hub price.
- Prices of goods in the Global Auction House will fall once every 12 hours. If unsold within 5 days, the sale will be discontinued.
- For every Militia Reward that is sold at the Militia Trading Hub or Global Auction House, the equivalent amount of Bound Dragon Crystals shall be awarded to the original Militia in the form of a Militia Chest.
- Bound Dragon Crystals found within Militia Chests will be divided 70 times and the amount each player receives is random. Players with a title rank of Earl or higher are entitled to 1 part of the 70 random divisions of the Militia Chest.
- Bound Dragon Crystals cannot be used at the Militia Trading Hub or Global Auction House, but can be exchanged for any items found at the Exchange Store.
- Militia Chests will become unclaimable 10 days after the Abyssal Expedition event has finished, and any unclaimed Militia Chests will not be reissued.
- Players can purchase Dragon Crystals at the Dragon Store.
- A corresponding amount of Dragon Crystal Buy-Back orders shall be generated for each purchase of Dragon Crystals.
- Each Buy-Back order is valid for a duration of 5 days. During the buy-back period, players can exchange a certain number of Dragon Crystals for coupons.
- Coupons can be used to buy items of equal value (excluding Dragon Crystals) at the Merchants.
- Once a Buy-Back order's buy-back period has ended, the corresponding amount of VIP Experience shall be sent to the player's mailbox.