The Twisted Realm is a feature located in the Guild. Players can fight various mini-bosses here to gain Twisted Essence. Diamonds can also be earned for everyone in their guild if any person in the guild reaches a Legend rank.
It requires beating stage 12-40 to unlock.
The Twisted Realm belongs to a dimension that does not adhere to the conventional laws of space and time. The scientists of Esperia predicted that the world may not be as we see it and that in actual fact there are countless planes of existence, much like a floor that exist in-parallel.
The Twisted Realm now begins to grow and encroaches upon the physical plane also known as Esperia. The line between reality and this peculiar dream-like state becomes increasingly blurred with each passing day.
The Hypogeans are using this malevolent plane to project their hellish intentions onto the unblemished minds of the Esperian denizens. Sensing this malevolent encroachment, Tasi Dreamhopper has called upon Esperia's greatest warriors to halt this affliction that threatens the world's very existence.
- The Twisted Realm may be opened 2 times per day.
- The floor that players are placed on is based upon the average value of their 5 heroes which are currently standing upon the pentagram within the Resonating Crystal.
- After reaching a Resonating Crystal level of 240, floor placement will then be based upon the Resonating Crystal level and no longer based upon average level of Pentagram heroes.
- Players currently on the same floor will compete against one another on the same leaderboard.
- Heroes within the Twisted Realm will all be set to the same level, however, heroes' gear and Ascension levels will remain as they originally were.
- Players may only use mercenaries, dimensional heroes, and heroes which are within the Resonating Crystal.
- Bosses will stack attributes and grow stronger every time a certain amount of their health is lost.
- Within each new Twisted Realm session, players are able to challenge bosses 5 times for free, after which the expenditure of diamonds will be required in order to continue challenging bosses.
- Players may challenge bosses a maximum of 99 times per session. One battle attempt will be deducted each time a player enters a battle.
- Only one mercenary may be used per formation within the Twisted Realm, however, the number of times that a mercenary can be used is unlimited.
- Only the highest recorded damage dealt throughout all boss challenges will count towards your final ranking.
- Your final ranking will be determined at the end of the season.
- At the end of each Twisted Realm session, players will receive two (guild and individual rewards) e-mails that include their rewards.
Currently, there are 5 different mini-bosses in this feature.
The infernal knight that slayed his king. He knows nothing but bitterness and hatred.
Kane's skill Hell's Judgment will kill your 3 highest damaging unit at certain points (15s, 40s and 65s) during the fight. Because of that, you need to use more than a single damage dealing hero in this fight. The most damage is being done between the 15s and 40s mark, so it is good an idea to use 2 damage dealers (e.g. Belinda and Shemira) and sacrifice one of them at the 15s mark. You can do this by manually using the ultimate ability of the hero you want to sacrifice, then you can switch to auto ultimates after the 15s mark.
Another, however not available for everyone, option is using Talene as your primary damage dealer. Her Phoenix Rising ability makes her invulnerable to Kane's skill. To utilise her she has to be your highest damaging unit in the entire fight.
Example of a good working team: Talene, Rosaline, Elijah & Lailah, Rowan and Belinda. Version without Talene: Shemira, Belinda, Rosaline, Rowan and Elijah & Lailah.
|Hell's Judgment||At 15, 40 and 65 seconds into the battle, the enemy that has dealt the highest amount of damage will be annihilated by Kane.|
|Dragon Fire||Kane's dragon breathes fire on enemies, dealing 130% AoE damage to them.|
|Hellblade||Deals multi-stage damage. The first stage deals 30% damage to all enemies, destroying all protective shields that they may be using. The second stage deals 165% damage to all enemies on the battlefield.|
The shrieks of winter specters can be heard on the howling wind. The winter phantom approaches...
The crucial hero to use versus Ice Shemira is Ezizh. He can block her from using any skills, and that's crucial in this fight. Other heroes that are needed for the best results are Rosaline, Rowan, Elijah and Lailah. As your carry you can use Shemira, Belinda or Talene.
Waiting in the mist, the evil reflection of Nemora awaits its next victim.
When fighting the Demonic Entity you can use standard team of (Rosaline, Rowan, Elijah and Lailah and a carry of your choice [Shemira works best]) with one important difference: Estrilda. Estrilda's signature item allows you to get massive attack and defence boosts from killing the summoned Dreafs. Using Estrilda is crucial for getting best results in this fight.
|Maligned Energy||Demonic Nemora is unable to be attacked as she slowly recovers energy. Once her energy is fully recovered, Nemora restores a large percentage of health to all her allies and simultaneously increases their attack speeds for several seconds.|
|Baneful Guard||A shield is given to the ally with the highest attack rating, gradually restoring their energy while it is active.|
|Fiendish Underling||Demonic Nemora summons a Dreaf once every 10 seconds until there are a total of 5 Dreafs on the battlefield, with each new Dreaf that is summoned being larger and stronger than the previous one. The Dreafs crit ratings will also be increased the lower their health falls, up until it reaches a maximum of 100%.|
A former shell of himself, evil has permeated every corner of his essence.
The Unhinged is an evil entity that took his shape after trying to possess Arden. He serves as one of the minibosses in The Twisted Realm.
Arden’s Nether Shield reduces his damage taken by 50% while unaffected by enemy crowd control and thus we use Shemira’s silence to constantly disable it. Baden is used such that his summons absorb Arden’s Lightning Fury both passively and actively. Putting Rowan forward also lets him interrupt Arden’s abilities
Burning Brute is an unknown beast that came to Esperia when the space continuum was ripped apart. It proves to be a tough, hellish opponent. Thankfully, the Burning Brute only awakens once a year, a trait that ties it closely to the ushering in of a new year. Its only known weakness is sound.
|Doze||When the Burning Brute's health falls below 80% and 50% it falls asleep for 5 seconds. If the Brute is dealt damage that exceeds 10% of its total health it will awaken and use a more ferocious method of attacking its enemies. (The Brute will awaken naturally on its own after a certain duration of time if it is not triggered by damage.)|
|Flame Breath||The Brute breathes fire out of its mouth, inflicting damage on its enemies. Once the Brute awakens from its "Doze" state it receives a new type of ability that causes the ground below its enemies' feet to burn, dealing AoE damage to them.|
|Blaze Barrier||The Brute summons a fiery barrier around itself at the beginning of battles that is able to reduce the damage of all incoming attacks which come from outside of the shield by 80%. Shield is deactivated while the Brute's “Doze" ability is being used.|