The Twisted Realm is a feature located in the Guild. Players can fight various mini-bosses here to gain Twisted Essence. Diamonds can also be earned for everyone in their guild if any person in the guild reaches a Legend rank.
It requires beating stage 12-40 to unlock.
- 1 Background
- 2 Guide
- 3 Bosses
- 4 Leaderboard
- 5 Rewards
- 6 Twisted Bounties
The Twisted Realm belongs to a dimension that does not adhere to the conventional laws of space and time. The scientists of Esperia predicted that the world may not be as we see it and that in actual fact there are countless planes of existence, much like a floor that exist in-parallel.
The Twisted Realm now begins to grow and encroaches upon the physical plane also known as Esperia. The line between reality and this peculiar dream-like state becomes increasingly blurred with each passing day.
The Hypogeans are using this malevolent plane to project their hellish intentions onto the unblemished minds of the Esperian denizens. Sensing this malevolent encroachment, Tasi Dreamhopper has called upon Esperia's greatest warriors to halt this affliction that threatens the world's very existence.
- The Twisted Realm may be opened 2 times per day.
- The floor that players are placed on is based upon the average value of their 5 heroes which are currently standing upon the pentagram within the Resonating Crystal.
- After reaching a Resonating Crystal level of 240, floor placement will then be based upon the Resonating Crystal level and no longer based upon average level of Pentagram heroes.
- Players currently on the same floor will compete against one another on the same leaderboard.
- Heroes within the Twisted Realm will all be set to the same level, however, heroes' gear and Ascension levels will remain as they originally were.
- Players may only use mercenaries, dimensional heroes, and heroes which are within the Resonating Crystal.
- Bosses will stack attributes and grow stronger every time a certain amount of their health is lost.
- Within each new Twisted Realm session, players are able to challenge bosses 5 times for free, after which the expenditure of diamonds will be required in order to continue challenging bosses.
- Players may challenge bosses a maximum of 99 times per session. One battle attempt will be deducted each time a player enters a battle.
- Only one mercenary may be used per formation within the Twisted Realm, however, the number of times that a mercenary can be used is unlimited.
- Only the highest recorded damage dealt throughout all boss challenges will count towards your final ranking.
- Your final ranking will be determined at the end of the season.
- At the end of each Twisted Realm session, players will receive two (guild and individual rewards) e-mails that include their rewards.
Currently, there are 6 different mini-bosses in this feature. They are listed in order of appearance as below.
The infernal knight that slayed his king. He knows nothing but bitterness and hatred.
Kane's skill Hell's Judgment will kill your 3 highest damaging unit at certain points (15s, 40s and 65s) during the fight. Because of that, you may need to use more than one damage dealing hero in this fight. The most damage is being done between the 15s and 40s mark, so it is good an idea to use 2 damage dealers and sacrifice one of them at the 15s mark. You can do this by manually using the ultimate ability of the hero you want to sacrifice, then you can switch to auto ultimates after the 15s mark.
Another option is using Talene as your primary damage dealer. Her Phoenix Rising ability resurrects her after Kane's skill. To utilise her she has to be your highest damaging unit in the entire fight.
|Hell's Judgment||At 15, 40 and 65 seconds into the battle, the enemy that has dealt the highest amount of damage will be annihilated by Kane.|
|Dragon Fire||Kane's dragon breathes fire on enemies, dealing 130% AoE damage to them.|
|Hellblade||Deals multi-stage damage. The first stage deals 30% damage to all enemies, destroying all protective shields that they may be using. The second stage deals 165% damage to all enemies on the battlefield.|
Waiting in the mist, the evil reflection of Nemora awaits its next victim.
|Maligned Energy||Demonic Nemora is unable to be attacked as she slowly recovers energy. Once her energy is fully recovered, Nemora restores a large percentage of health to all her allies and simultaneously increases their attack speeds for several seconds.|
|Baneful Guard||A shield is given to the ally with the highest attack rating, gradually restoring their energy while it is active.|
|Fiendish Underling||Demonic Nemora summons a Dreaf once every 10 seconds until there are a total of 5 Dreafs on the battlefield, with each new Dreaf that is summoned being larger and stronger than the previous one. The Dreafs crit ratings will also be increased the lower their health falls, up until it reaches a maximum of 100%.|
A former shell of himself, evil has permeated every corner of his essence.
The Unhinged is an evil entity that took his shape after trying to possess Arden. He serves as one of the minibosses in The Twisted Realm.
|Chaotic Entanglement||Arden uses this ability twice, respectively at 30 seconds and 60 seconds into battles.
Arden entangles his enemies with his vines one by one based on their battlefield locations until all enemies are entangled. Entangled enemies are unable to move and will gradually lose health over time.
The entangling vines disappear 6 seconds after Arden has finished casting this ability.
|Nether Shield||Arden’s abilities can be interrupted by control abilities that last for a duration of 1.5 seconds or more.
When Arden is unaffected by any enemy control abilities, he utilizes a passive shield that is able to reduce the damage he receives by 50%.
|Lightning Fury||When used passively, a singular lightning bolt is cast upon a random enemy every 3.5 seconds. When used actively, 5 bolts will be cast successively on multiple enemies. Enemies that are struck by lightning bolts will lose the majority of buffs from which they are currently benefiting.|
The shrieks of winter specters can be heard on the howling wind. The winter phantom approaches...
A crucial hero to use versus Ice Shemira is Ezizh due to his Horrify ability preventing Ice Shemira from using her Blizzard ability. Alternatively, some heroes with abilities that affect weather (e.g. Skriath's Sandstorm, Solise's Blossom Fall) can override her Blizzard weather effect.
|Blizzard||Ice Shemira summons snowfall 10 seconds into the battle which falls heavier every 20 seconds. While there is light snow fall, all of her enemies will be unable to recover any health. While there is heavy snowfall, her enemies will also be dealt periodic damage. Each time Shemira summons snowfall or increases the severity of the snowfall she will receive a layer of frost armor which, when active is immune to all damage that is lower than 30% its total value.|
|Glacial Beam||Ice Shemira prioritizes her attacks against two frontline enemies, channeling her glacial beams to deal multiple instances of damage over time to the enemies. The glacial beams also possess a freezing quality which stacks over time, reducing the enemies' Haste.|
|Frost Nova||Ice Shemira creates an expanding shockwave of ice that damages all enemies. Enemies that possess less than 50% of their max health will become frozen.|
Creates a phantom which steals buffs from enemies. Flees the battle after enemies have used enough ultimates.
Hailing from another universe, The Burning Brute leaves a trail of chaos and destruction wherever it goes.
Burning Brute is an unknown beast that came to Esperia when the space continuum was ripped apart. It proves to be a tough, hellish opponent. Thankfully, the Burning Brute only awakens once a year, a trait that ties it closely to the ushering in of a new year. Its only known weakness is sound.
|Flame Breath||The Brute breathes fire out of its mouth, inflicting damage on its enemies. Once the Brute awakens from its "Doze" state it receives a new type of ability that causes the ground below its enemies' feet to burn, dealing AoE damage to them.|
|Doze||When the Burning Brute's health falls below 80% and 50% it falls asleep for 5 seconds. If the Brute is dealt damage that exceeds 10% of its total health it will awaken and use a more ferocious method of attacking its enemies. (The Brute will awaken naturally on its own after a certain duration of time if it is not triggered by damage.)|
|Blaze Barrier||The Brute summons a fiery barrier around itself at the beginning of battles that is able to reduce the damage of all incoming attacks which come from outside of the shield by 80%. Shield is deactivated while the Brute's “Doze" ability is being used.|
LeaderboardThe leaderboard sorts player's into divisions such as bronze, silver, gold, diamond, and legend based on the amount of damage they have dealt to the currently featured mini-boss.
- The top 50 ranked players with the highest damage will be entered into the Legend Division.
- The target damage for Diamond, Gold, Silver, and Bronze divisions is determined by the target achieved in the previous Twisted Realm sessions (up to a maximum of 5 previous sessions). The session target damage may vary depending upon the player's current floor and boss.
- Excluding the legend division, all other divisions are split into 5 smaller divisions. For example: Diamond 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- It is possible to view the replay of the battle in which other players achieved their highest damage record.
- Rankings within the leaderboards are subject to constant changes, thus, leaderboard rewards will only be finalized at the end of the leaderboard session.
- If there are no players occupying the lower divisions of the leaderboard, then those divisions will not be viewable on the leaderboard.
RewardsPlayers will receive Twisted Sigils, Twisted Essence, and Poe Coins through the leaderboard rewards. Diamonds can be received through the Guild Rewards.
- Rewards displayed here are an indication of your final session rewards, which are determined by the highest amount of damage you have currently dealt, as well as your current ranking. The final amount of rewards you receive will be determined at the end of the session and may differ slightly from the above number.
- Leaderboard rank rewards (excluding Twisted Sigils) are determined by a player's division and Twisted Realm floor level. Twisted sigils are only determined by a player's division.
- Guild mates within the Legend division whom participate in boss challenges will contribute Legend Points to their guild.
- Guild members which have participated in boss challenges will receive guild rewards that are based upon the total amount of Legend Points contributed by all guild members.
- Members that have not participated in a boss challenge will not receive any guild rewards.
- Players that leave their guild before session rankings have been calculated will not receive their guild rewards.
Twisted BountiesTwisted Bounties offers players the chance to select rewards such as Hero Experience, Twisted Essence, Poe Coins, or Gold as they acquire Twisted Sigils . If players unlock the Premium Pass, they can also claim additional amounts of their selected reward, as well as Diamonds.
Twisted Bounties Guide
- The Twisted Bounties event will be available after the Twisted Realm is unlocked.
- The Twisted Bounties event has a duration of 44 days.
- Acquire more Twisted Sigil and receive more Twisted Bounties during this event! Twisted Sigils can be acquired via Twisted Realm rank rewards.
- Any Twisted Bounties rewards that were unlocked by the player. yet still remain unclaimed will be sent to your mailbox when the Twisted Bounties system is reset.
- When the Twisted Bounties feature is refreshed, it's Perk Level increases. Perk Levels start with an initial level of 1 and can be raised up to level 5. The higher the Perk Level, the more numerous the Twisted Bounties become.
- Players that have unlocked the Premium Pass may use Diamonds to purchase Twisted Sigils in order to acquire any uncollected rewards 4 days prior to the Regal Rewards reset date.
- Unlocking the Premium Pass will reward you with 1630 VIP experience points.
- Premium passes are active for the duration of one payment cycle and are not permanent.