The Oak Inn (formerly known as The Whale Inn in test servers) is a feature in Ranhorn that lets players place their Ascended tier heroes into rooms that can then be decorated with furniture for bonuses.
It can be unlocked after completing Chapter 4, however players are unable to create their own inn until completion of chapter 17.
- After completing Chapter 4, players' friends that are already occupying their own Oak Inn will visit the lobby of the player with gifts.
- Players that possess Ascended tier heroes and have completed Chapter 17 of the campaign are able to unlock their own Oak Inn.
- Once unlocked, players can move their Ascended heroes into the Oak Inn. Heroes residing within the Oak Inn can accumulate furniture, which will give their heroes new abilities and increased stats.
Your own Oak Inn
- You start with 1 Building and 1 Floor and 1 Room.
- You can buy 6 more Buildings for 300 Diamonds each
- Each building can have 15 Floors
- On each Floor you can assign 1 "Ascended" Hero and once you assigned a hero you can add 1 Room to make it middle size (Takes 6 hours) and after that you can make it to a large room (Takes 10 hours)
- Only 1 room at a time can get upgraded
- There are 3 different types of Furniture
- Small apartments can hold 1 of each (3 in total)
- Middle apartments can hold 2 of each (6 in total)
- Large apartments can hold 3 of each (9 in total)
In total that means you can have 7 Buildings with 20 Floors which gives apartments for 140 Ascended Heroes.
- Crafting Furniture costs Poe Coins. Poe coins can be obtained from the AFK Campaign, Store, or Special Events.
- Furniture boosts Heroes stats and can give them new exclusive abilities.
- There are 4 different rarities of Furniture: Common, Elite, Legendary, and Mythic.
- Each new ability coming from the Furniture has 2 levels of power, to unlock first one: 3 mythic pieces for a certain hero are needed, to unlock second and final level: 9 pieces of mythic pieces for a certain hero are needed (for details on each hero's Furniture's powers see here).
- Similar to Heroes, Furniture has different Factions. Place the Furniture in the hotel room of the Heroes having the same faction to boost their stats.
- Duplicates of hero specific mythic furniture can be combined to strengthen the furniture's attributes.
- In the Workshop, there is a featured called Furniture Wishlist.
- Up to 10 Hero can be added to the Furniture Wishlist.
- When drawing 10 Furniture cards, if a Mythic item is produced, it has a greater chance of matching a hero icon currently in your wishlist but will not increase the overall chances of Mythic items being produced.
- Clearing slots in the furniture wishlist will not increase the chance of other hero icons appearing.
- Every new hero will be added to the list of furniture wishlist choices, and will be marked "New". Please remember to add the icons you want to your wishlist.
- Players may make use of the Smart Selections function in order to adjust their heroes' furniture allocation priority.
- Smart selections will automatically calculate and recommend the optimal selections, allowing players to arrange their overall set-ups with a single tap.
- Furniture will be allocated to High Priority heroes, ensuring maximization of active tags within the group of heroes labeled as high priority.
- When the number of activatable tags on a hero within a group of multiple heroes is equal, the hero with higher ascension and greater Combat Rating will be allocated the furniture.
- New heroes are automatically assigned to Medium Priority by default.
- "Optimize" will automatically swap out old furniture and replace it with the new optimal furniture (Please note: Auto-place will only modify the furniture in the room currently selected.)
- When "Auto-Placement" is activated, furniture will be automatically placed with Smart Selections. When "Auto-Placement" is de-activated, or there is no space for furniture, it will be placed in the warehouse.
- Once the "Mythic Furniture Lock" feature becomes available, appointed heroes shall have priority when receiving Mythic Furniture recommendations.
- There are also a lot of quests in the Oak Inn for players to complete and unlock new Furniture as well as earn Poe Coins.
- Furniture costs 300 Poe coins to build. So you can expect currency for 1 furniture every 15 hours from idle rewards.
- Each time furniture is crafted, you have a chance on getting mythic furniture.
- There is also a bonus counter for legendary (every 30 furniture items) and mythic furniture (every 90 furniture items).
- Rare furniture applies a bonus to a faction, legendary to a class (and faction), mythic to a specific hero (class and faction).
Furniture Class Bonuses
Legendary and higher furniture gives a bonus to class in addition to faction. This table shows the legendary bonuses. Some of the mythic bonuses are slightly higher, e.g. 13.3 Accuracy instead of 13 for Ranger Hanging.
|Large Furniture||Small Furniture||Hanging Furniture|
|Support||1.6 Health Regeneration||4.7 Crit Resistance||8 Dodge|
|Mage||3.9 Crit Amplification||7.8 Dodge||2.3 Haste|
|Warrior||7.4 Tenacity||13 Accuracy||2.3 Life Leech|
|Tank||4.7 Crit Resistance||1.9 Received Healing||2.3 Haste|
|Ranger||3.9 Crit Amplification||7.8 Dodge||13 Accuracy|