The Oak Inn (formerly known as The Whale Inn in test servers) is a feature in Ranhorn that lets players place their Ascended tier heroes into rooms that can then be decorated with furniture for bonuses.
- After completing Chapter 4, players' friends that are already occupying their own Oak Inn will visit the lobby of the player with gifts.
- Players that possess Ascended tier heroes and have completed Chapter 17 of the campaign are able to unlock their own Oak Inn.
- Once unlocked, players can move their Ascended heroes into the Oak Inn. Heroes residing within the Oak Inn can accumulate furniture, which will give their heroes new abilities and increased stats.
Your own Oak Inn
- You start with 1 Building and 1 Floor and 1 Room.
- You can buy 6 more Buildings for 300 Diamonds each
- Each building can have 15 Floors
- On each Floor you can assign 1 "Ascended" Hero and once you assigned a hero you can add 1 Room to make it middle size (Takes 6 hours) and after that you can make it to a large room (Takes 10 hours)
- Only 1 room at a time can get upgraded
- There are 3 different types of Furniture
- Small apartments can hold 1 of each (3 in total)
- Middle apartments can hold 2 of each (6 in total)
- Large apartments can hold 3 of each (9 in total)
In total that means you can have 7 Buildings with 20 Floors which gives apartments for 140 Ascended Heroes.
- Crafting Furniture costs Poe Coins. Poe coins can be obtained from the AFK Campaign, Store, or Special Events.
- Furniture boosts Heroes stats and can give them new exclusive abilities.
- There are 4 different rarities of Furniture: Common, Elite, Legendary, and Mythic.
- Each new ability coming from the Furniture has 2 levels of power, to unlock first one: 3 mythic pieces for a certain hero are needed, to unlock second and final level: 9 pieces of mythic pieces for a certain hero are needed (for details on each hero's Furniture's powers see here).
- Similar to Heroes, Furniture has different Factions. Place the Furniture in the hotel room of the Heroes having the same faction to boost their stats.
- Duplicates of hero specific mythic furniture can be combined to strengthen the furniture's attributes.
- In the Workshop, there is a featured called Furniture Wishlist.
- Up to 10 Hero can be added to the Furniture Wishlist.
- When drawing 10 Furniture cards, if a Mythic item is produced, it has a greater chance of matching a hero icon currently in your wishlist but will not increase the overall chances of Mythic items being produced.
- Clearing slots in the furniture wishlist will not increase the chance of other hero icons appearing.
- Every new hero will be added to the list of furniture wishlist choices, and will be marked "New". Please remember to add the icons you want to your wishlist.
- Players may make use of the Smart Selections function in order to adjust their heroes' furniture allocation priority.
- Smart selections will automatically calculate and recommend the optimal selections, allowing players to arrange their overall set-ups with a single tap.
- Furniture will be allocated to High Priority heroes, ensuring maximization of active tags within the group of heroes labeled as high priority.
- When the number of activatable tags on a hero within a group of multiple heroes is equal, the hero with higher ascension and greater Combat Rating will be allocated the furniture.
- New heroes are automatically assigned to Medium Priority by default.
- "Optimize" will automatically swap out old furniture and replace it with the new optimal furniture (Please note: Auto-place will only modify the furniture in the room currently selected.)
- When "Auto-Placement" is activated, furniture will be automatically placed with Smart Selections. When "Auto-Placement" is de-activated, or there is no space for furniture, it will be placed in the warehouse.
- Once the "Mythic Furniture Lock" feature becomes available, appointed heroes shall have priority when receiving Mythic Furniture recommendations.
- There are also a lot of quests in the Oak Inn for players to complete and unlock new Furniture as well as earn Poe Coins.
- Furniture costs 300 Poe coins to build. So you can expect currency for 1 furniture every 15 hours from idle rewards.
- Each time furniture is crafted, you have a chance on getting mythic furniture.
- There is also a bonus counter for legendary (every 30 furniture items) and mythic furniture (every 90 furniture items).
- Rare furniture applies a bonus to a faction, legendary to a class (and faction), mythic to a specific hero (class and faction).
Furniture Class Bonuses
Legendary and higher furniture gives a bonus to class in addition to faction. This table shows the legendary bonuses. Some of the mythic bonuses are slightly higher, e.g. 13.3 Accuracy instead of 13 for Ranger Hanging.
|Large Furniture||Small Furniture||Hanging Furniture|
|Support||1.6 Health Regeneration||4.7 Crit Resistance||8 Dodge|
|Mage||3.9 Crit Amplification||7.8 Dodge||2.3 Haste|
|Warrior||7.4 Tenacity||13 Accuracy||2.3 Life Leech|
|Tank||4.7 Crit Resistance||1.9 Received Healing||2.3 Haste|
|Ranger||3.9 Crit Amplification||7.8 Dodge||13 Accuracy|
Each Hero delivers a unique line of dialogue when the player is collecting a gift from them in the Oak Inn.
The lines are as follows (To view these lines, select "Expand"):
|This is the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown, this ring can... Actually, in this world, it can't do anything. Please just accept it as a gift.|
|Lord Ainz, I, your subordinate, am perfectly prepared and eagerly awaiting you any moment... A new life in this other world is really quite exciting! (Albedo is pacing around the room, barely able to contain her excitement).|
|You have seen the true face of winter. You are worthy of my praise.|
|Even though I'm not in battle right now, as a warrior, I cannot become slack in my training.|
|Even if the road is full of pitfalls, the path you choose should be walked without any regrets.|
|Guests staying here can visit each other. Since that is the case, I would like to see those who would call themselves King in Esperia.|
|I enjoy silence and solitude. Please don't disturb me unless absolutely necessary.|
|No matter where I go, it seems to follow me like an inescapable shadow...|
|I'm not the most popular person, or the life of the party, but as long as I have the Divine Light, I have all the comfort I need.|
|What's the point of staying in all day? Come on, let's go for a drink!|
|I heard some dissenting voices... If I may, please allow me to deal with this scum.|
|Stitchy said he likes it here. Since he likes it, we'll stay for a while. Although, the grown-ups here are a little strange...|
|I found this on the ocean floor, it's yours, if you want it.|
|The strong rely on themselves. Only the weak flock together like sheep. Friendship is meaningless, I don't need it.|
|I hear that another great swordsman is living here. I'd love to make his acquaintance.|
|Does everyone really think of us as one person?!? Elijah (Lailah) wants their own room, too! No, we did NOT have a fight. We may be twins, but even I'm not willing to put up with Lailah's (Elijah's) snoring!|
|Take this. May the Divine Light always shine upon you, my child.|
|It would be much better if we had training facilities here.|
|As an outsider, I am honored to be a guest in your world. Although our goals may differ, we shall move out together. I hope this gift is able to bring you wisdom and enlightenment, and will help you to find the answers you are seeking.|
|No matter how warm and soft the beds are, they won't stop the nightmares... Sleep, little humans... the master of nightmares has a gift for you.|
|I thought I heard Raine hitting a target, but how can that be? ... It must be an illusion.|
|Ahh you seem surprised to see me. Why are you so alarmed? Am I not handsome enough for you anymore?|
|This place could do with sprucing up a bit. Some spring cleaning is in order.|
|Well, this is a good place to sleep. No Seirus to snore into my ear. Very good, very good. Now leave me to sleep until next Spring!|
|I wonder if Thoran would like to move in with me?|
|I am a marksman, but more so, I am a soldier. Even if swords rain down from the sky, I must stop hiding under his wings and learn to stand up for myself.|
|My daughter is grown, and has her own way of thinking. We don't talk much, and I can't figure out what is troubling her.|
|I want to hang some decorative bones on the wall, it'll be so cute! ... Big Sis would love it, it's such a shame she can't live with me anymore...|
|All that noise upstairs is making my brain ache! If it doesn't settle down in the next few days, I'll go up there and make sure the noise-maker gets my point. (A very, very sharp point...) Why are you still here? Waiting to get my point for yourself?|
|Here, a gift from The Phantom Thieves.|
|This place is really comfy! But why does the ceiling look like it's damp? Is this Seirus' old room or something?|
|Don't open the curtains! Great, this dim light is just right... Excellent... I like a room with large shadows. Remember to shut the door on your way out.|
|Through the special teachings (torture) of my Master, I've recently acquired new combat skills. My Master says that an opponent is like a mirror, reflecting and illuminating my weaknesses. I should seek out other people to learn from.|
|I just did some good business. Here, take this for your troubles. No need to thank me.|
|I enjoy listening closely to the wind. Nature's whisperings are carried within its currents, as are the joys and sorrows of the people.|
|As long as I follow my heart with conviction, the doubts of others will never sway me.|
|Heartless, merciless, conceited... That is the so-called 'justice' the gods brandish.|
|This is just the type of place I need! A good home is key to a healthy mind!|
|Such a long time passed but you never came... I truly believed you had forgotten me.|
|Oh oh, I do enjoy visitors. But I already foresaw your coming, so I prepared a little something for you to take on your adventures!|
|No matter where I am, I never feel lonely. Mother Nature is with me, always.|
|Too clean for my liking! Not enough flesh and guts! Well I suppose it'll have to do. I'll make do with what I have, as I always have.|
|Oh I love it! It's wonderful! I couldn't have asked for more!|
|Curses! I'll curse those noisy rascals! Can't they give me some peace and quiet?|
|Shh! ...Can't you hear it? The Lord of Darkness calling to us?|
|According to the standards of the judges of the Imperial Butlers' Association, this hotel would be given 3 out of 5 stars. The other 2 stars, naturally, depend on your service. For instance, the meat in your luncheon should be sliced to a more consistent thickness.|
|Here you go! A gift from a real princess!|
|Would you like an acorn? Hmm, you're not into nuts? Anyway, you'd better take this off my hands!|
|To mortals, time is selfless, yet also merciless. I hope you're able to see the truth. Here, take this, friend.|
|Here, a gift from the Phantom Thieves.|
|Haha! This place is much nicer than the Dark Forest! I mean, come on, I'm a girl, too! I don't always want to be left out in the elements|
|You're my good friend, so I've got something good for you!|
|The wind can change in an instance. I, too can become what I want.|
|The drinks here, *hic* are surprisingly good! *hic*|
|I've... I've never lived anywhere so lovely before... It's just like my Mistress' room! If it's no trouble, here, I have something for you.|
|Well! Such a comfortable house and service, even I can't help but pay. To really do business and get paying customers, you'll need a service-oriented approach. (Rowan actually gave a real gift instead of coupons!)|
|This building reeks of wolves, bear sweat, mice... and the stench of arrogance emanating from lions. It's utterly revolting.|
|There's so many interesting people here, it's a lot of fun! So much better than the temple! Without Numisu's constant nagging, it feels like heaven! I brought you this souvenir from the Scorched Expanse. I hope you like it! Oh, also, if you come find me earlier next time, we can do yoga together!|
|If the only results you see are 'win' or 'lose', then you're going to miss the things that truly matter.|
|That sounds like the clip-clop of little cloven hooves... It surely is not Nemora? Kids these days are so darn noisy, if that racket wakes Gorvo, he's going to hit the roof!|
|Such a beautiful room, yet I must stay here alone. Thank you for visiting me. Please take this.|
|You want to grow stronger, little one? Afraid of a little needle are we? Well, not everyone can handle true power. Take this and be on your way!|
|There's a lot of good stuff here, heehee! I reckon, if you give that Vurk lad ten minutes, he'll make it all disappear! (...?) Hahaha, you don't have to believe me, I'm just giving you a heads up.|
|Everyone can find peace here, regardless of race or faction, a brief respite from these violent times. What a remarkable place! (Not only that, the Inn has a lot of history, a shop and a behind-the-scenes boss which also make it quite mysterious!) Oh really? How fascinating! Thank you for explaining. Please, accept this gift, a representation of me and my gratitude.|
|I'll make it as beautiful as my garden!|
|To cleanse the world of evil filth with purifying fire, this is the lifelong duty of all Obsidian Finches, passed to us since ancient times.|
|Hey, I've got something for you! See you around!|
|The warmth of this place is pleasant, but it's no good for honing swordplay. In such an environment, one becomes soft, neglecting to sharpen their skills.|
|*Sobbing* (Theowyn quietly sobs without saying a word).|
|This room is no larger than my castle bathroom! This place is most certainly not fit for a king! Take this and be gone!|
|That smell is familiar... Is that bear staying here too? Is it still working out? Hmph, it must be trying to secretly improve its endurance. Desperate for a way to best me, no doubt. But it'll all be in vain. I will crush him. (Is... is that a wolf howl?)|
|Money and treasure, we love them both. We are seafaring pirates, we kill, we take, but we are not thieves.|
|*Cough cough* With this final adventure in the twilight of my life, *cough cough* I have no regrets.|
|I like what I see... The ceiling is a tad low, though, I keep bumping my head. Huh? What does the furniture here do? It seems oddly familiar...|
|There's a lot of good stuff here, heehee! Just give me ten minutes, I'll make it all disappear! (Why... Why would that be okay?) Ah haha! I'm joking, I'm joking! Hahaha, just forget it.|
|Here, the spoils of the hunt. Don't forget my name.|
|Achoo! Achoooo! Is someone badmouthing me? No need to tell me, I know who... sooner or later, I'll beat him black and blue. Hmph, I'm doubling up on today's training! Two more sets of curls, then a long, hard run!|
|Fun! Fun! It's as comfy here as my waterfall cave!|
|Mankind struggles to reflect on its inherent nature... Their unbridled arrogance and astonishing avarice leading to an endless cycle of tragic war.|