The event centers around Talene and features exclusive Avatar Frames and an exclusive skin designed after her. By participating in the event's activities, players can earn Heart's Desires that can be exchanged for the Phoenix's Vow skin, and Phoenix Flowers that can be exchanged with other players for the chance to earn the event's avatar frames.
A discounted price of $9.99 is offered for the Phoenix's Vow skin, which players can purchase at the Wardobe. The skin can also be obtained by exchanging 200 Heart's Desires in the tab of the same name.
At the conclusion of the event, the skin reverts back to its original price of $14.99.
Players can read through Solise's botanical notes to learn more about the anatomical properties of the elusive Phoenix Flower. These notes are comprised of four sections, with each section awarding the player for reading them. These sections can be unlocked on the first, second, fourth, and sixth day of the event.
To read Solise's botanical notes and view its prizes, click here.
For the item of the same name, click here.
Exchange your Heart's Desires for a variety of prizes.
Supposedly, it was before the Phoenix Flowers bloomed. A story from long, long ago, when witches were dancing around a bonfire, illuminated by its glow. They had linked arms, and on their arms they wore bells which rang crisply in the dark night. Their dance ceased, however, this was not the end of the festival, rather, this was where it begun. With the arrival of the flame, the Spring Spree would truly begin to reach its climax.
After the fire dancing prayer, was combat. It took place amongst the crowd, beneath the flames. Warriors of great merit from all over gather to fight, none shying away from the challenges put forward. Everyone is talking enthusiastically about who is going to step up. Even though most of the time it will be gladiators defending their titles, who would turn down such an opportunity to fight the strong?
One after another came excellent challenges. Even in defeat, the youth didn't so much as flinch, truly deserving of the title of Warrior. Despite the lion's share of the applause and flowers being showered upon the undefeated victor, the eyes of the young lady beside the fire were firmly fixed on the youth.
A little crestfallen, a young man spoke, "I told the flame that if I won, I would propose to you."
The flames illuminating her face, the young lady took his hand, mischievously winked and said, "So you wished to marry me?"
- Players may exchange Heart's Desires for rewards up until the event ends (14 days).
- Players can earn tons of Heart's Desires from daily quests, Fiery Days, and Fields of Ice.
- Players must possess at least 1 Mythic hero in order to be able to redeem items for activating or enhancing Signature Items.
- Event items may be exchanged for Twisted Essence at The Elder Tree, which can be used to strengthen heroes after completing Stage 12-40.
- Players may exchange Poe Coins in this event after unlocking The Oak Inn feature.
- Event items can be exchanged for Stone Choice Chests after completing Stage 25-60.
- Event items can be exchanged for Mythic Variety Chests after completing Stage 23-60.
- Event items can be exchanged for Dura's Artifact Fragment Choice Chests after completing Stage 13-40.
- Once a player has completed Stage 16-40 they may exchange Reset Scrolls in this event. Reset Scrolls can be used to reset the factional bonuses of Mythic tier or higher gear.
- Remaining Heart's Desires will be recalled for 40k Gold per item once the event has concluded.
Heart's Desires can be exchanged for the following prizes:
|Icon||Name||Amount Required||Exchange Limit|
|Phoenix Vow Skin||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 1|
|30 Primordial Emblem||13 Heart's Desires||Limit: 20|
|30 Amplifying Emblem||25 Heart's Desires||Limit: 20|
|30 Emblem Choice Chest||65 Heart's Desires||Limit: 20|
|800 Twisted Essence||80 Heart's Desires||Limit: 30|
|3000 Poe Coins||40 Heart's Desires||Limit: 10|
|2 Reset Scroll||30 Heart's Desires||Limit: 5|
|Mythic Variety Chest||65 Heart's Desires||Limit: 5|
|Stone Choice Chest||35 Heart's Desires||Limit: 5|
|Rare Factional Hero Choice Chest||40 Heart's Desires||Limit: 5|
|Dura's Artifacts Fragments Chest||25 Heart's Desires||Limit: 5|
|Elite Ezizh||300 Heart's Desires||Limit: 4|
|Elite Mezoth||300 Heart's Desires||Limit: 4|
|Elite Athalia||300 Heart's Desires||Limit: 4|
|Elite Talene||300 Heart's Desires||Limit: 4|
|Elite Wu Kong||300 Heart's Desires||Limit: 4|
|Elite Rosaline||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 2|
|Elite Rigby||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 2|
|Elite Tidus||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 2|
|Elite Skriath||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 2|
|Elite Tasi||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 2|
|Elite Lorsan||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 2|
|Elite Grezhul||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 2|
|Elite Silas||200 Heart's Desires||Limit: 2|
|40k Gold||1 Heart's Desires||Limit: 999|
For the item of the same name, click here.
Players can exchange Phoenix Flowers with one another, which will influence their Leaderboard ranking in the event. The limited edition avatar frame that the player receives is dependent on their final ranking at the event's conclusion.
Legend has it that when the Obsidian Finch, Talene, was reborn from the fire, a giant tree in the Dark Forest bloomed, its flowers fiery red. Each of these blossoms was the shape of lick of flame, almost feather-like. Hence, the folks of Esperia named them "Phoenix Flowers."
The first flowers that blossomed were like Talene's falling crimson tears. As they bloom, a radiance is emitted from the stamen, and the sacred flame at Esperia's core opened, allowing Talene to enter Esperia.
Born of Talene's brilliant light, Phoenix Flowers are gathered by the forest-dwelling folk when they are in full bloom, which are turned into lanterns that ward off evil.
Later, the Phoenix Flowers would gradually prove to be Esperia's most important winter time gift. Folks of all races were illuminated and warmed by the flowers, which provided warmth and protection from Hypogeans during the darkest, coldest time of the year.
- You can send gifts to other players via their 'Player info' page during the event.
- Leaderboard rankings will be determined by the total amount of "Phoenix Flowers" players receive during the event. Players will have the chance to be rewarded with a limited edition Spring Spree frame, which is determined by their final leaderboard ranking. Frames shall be sent to the player's inbox at the end of the event.
- Players that reach Gold division during the Legends' Challenger Tournament can obtain Phoenix Flowers.
- Players will get extra Phoenix Flowers when they buy Heart's Desires from the Merchants page.
Fields of Ice
Brewmaster Rigby Brown has set out in search of remnants of an old Dwarven region known as the Frozen Prairie, but what he seeks is not what most people desire. Rigby has only one thing on his mind, a new and special type of brew! Armed with an excellent sense of smell, Rigby is determined to sniff out the prize he so desires, leaving empty-handed is not a consideration. You get what you put in, that's Rigby's motto. Despite the frosty conditions, young Rowan has also joined Rigby on his adventure in the hopes of capitalizing on this special brew.
- Explore the world and acquire an assortment of loot and rewards while the event is underway.
- After each battle has been concluded, the health and energy levels for heroes and enemies will not be reset.
- If a battle timer runs out, the attacking side's heroes will be wiped out.
- Players may restart the adventure at any time. Resetting the adventure will return all heroes and enemies to their original state.
- The strength of enemies is based upon each player's own strength. Enemies' strength levels will not change once the event has begun.
- Rewards may only be collected once per event.
For more details about Fields of Ice, click here.
Log in to the game daily for prizes, including one of the featured Elite heroes.
|Heart's Desires (20)||Day 1|
|Hero Coins (10k)||Day 2|
|Heart's Desires (20)||Day 3|
|Guild Coins (10k)||Day 4|
|Heart's Desires (20)||Day 5|
|Diamonds (888)||Day 6|
|Heart's Desires (20)||Day 7|
Elite Hero Choices
Legends’ of Challenger ranking will be recorded every day at 01:00, 09:00, and 17:00 UTC while the event is underway.
The amount of rewards received by a player is based on their daily ranking received (out of three daily ranks), and will be sent to players via the in-game mailbox.
This high-level competition held in honor of the champion warrior, Lord Havendale, has always attracted many skilled gladiators who are eager to become renowned warriors. During the Spring Spree, famous gladiators will attend to compete. They will not refuse the challenges of any brave contender. Both winner and runner-up are awarded Phoenix Flowers.
- Ranking will be recorded everyday at 01:00, 09:00, and 17:00 UTC while the event is underway.
- The amount of rewards received by a player is based upon their highest daily ranking received (out of three daily ranks), and will be sent to players via the in-game mailbox. Players that reach Gold division will be sent Phoenix Flowers.
- Players that have still not opened the Legends' Challenger Tournament feature will still receive a small quantity of rewards via their mailbox.
- During the Legends' Challenger Tournament, all heroes will start with a hero level of 240. A hero's overall level when fighting within the Legends' Challenger Tournament may then be increased based upon their own base level. Battles within the Legends' Challenger Tournament will no longer display player Combat Ratings.