"I'm the only shot you got."
Raine is an agility-based support hero of the Lightbearer faction who highlights a sustained damage to her enemies while also giving her allies beneficial effects, such as rendering enemies to take more damage from the allied team as well as aiming for kills gives them bonuses like energy regeneration.
Raine's ultimate ability "Cripple" marks enemies with a bounty symbol, increasing the damage dealt against them. Killing an enemy inflicted with this symbol will regenerate health for Raine and her allies.
Raine has brought death to thousands of demons over the years, and she has the scars to prove it. The scene she leaves behind after a hunt is distinctive. Demons lay in pieces or riddled with gunshot. The sharp stench of black powder hangs heavy in the air and dark oily blood paints the walls and collects into grizzly rivulets. The walls and furnishings are shattered and chipped, blast marks illustrating the trajectory of the shower of lead characterizing Raine's methods.
Though she is a picture of cold stoicism, Raine's conscience is in constant pain. When she was just a child, she ventured deep into the forest with her best friend, a boy named Fawkes. Upon finding a cavern, they ignored their better instincts and went inside, ending up trapped in a necromancer's den, intended as a sacrifice to some dark power. Though she and her companion managed to escape with their lives, her beloved companion was infected with a demonic parasite. To this day she can see the toll it takes on him. She sees the exhaustion in his eyes from years of sleepless nights, spent fighting the parasite tooth and nail. She knows the pain that gnaws away at his psyche. His tired eyes are a constant reminder of the misery that her best friend has to live with, and of her own failure to prevent it.
Despite Fawkes' apparent mastery over the entity, Raine still worries that it will one day overpower him. It is patient and persistent, and at the end of the day Fawkes is only a man. This is why it is Raine's paramount priority to hunt down the necromancer that hurt her friend all those years ago and who still walks the land. This is the only way to afford respite for her companion, the only chance at allowing him to finally know a normal life.
“If you can see me, you're already dead.”
Item: Dueling Blasters
Skill: Helping Hand
Raine locks onto the ally with the highest ATK points, allowing them to recover health and energy every 2 seconds. The amount of health and energy recovered every 2 seconds is equal to 30% of Raine's own recovery state.
- [+10 Unlocks] Ally recovers 50% health or energy.
- [+20 Unlocks] When either Raine or the ally she is locked onto uses their ultimate abilities, both her and her ally will receive a shield that is able to reduce damage to 100% of her own attack rating.
- [+30 Unlocks] Value of shield is increased to 180% of attack rating value.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] The maximum damage cap for the ability "Exploit" is increased by 5%.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The maximum damage cap for the ability "Exploit" is increased by 10%.
- "I'm the only shot you got."
- "Just bringin' home the goods!"
- "Target acquired."
- "Dead or alive, you're coming with me."
- "I ain't got time to bleed."
- "Time to say goodnight!"
- Her image is used in the purchasable time-limited offers.