"I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard!"
Prince of Persia, or, arguably, Dastan, is an agility-based ranger hero of the Dimensional faction who specializes in dealing high damage to enemy heroes. He also possesses a cheat-death ability as well as many skills boosting his survivability and mobility, making him a formidable assassin.
Prince of Persia is the titular crossover hero with Prince of Persia.
In the influential and prosperous Persian Empire was a noble Prince. He was a courageous and talented fighter, well-versed in the art of combat and responsible for many of the Persian Empire’s military successes. His success caused him to grow increasingly arrogant, spurring on unfortunate events he never could’ve foreseen, which changed his fate forever. This mistake cost his father’s life; it was a mistake that could never be undone.
Desperate to rectify his grave mistake and change fate, the Prince used forbidden powers to reverse the flow of time and change the outcome of events. Despite being able to prevent the initial disaster,
the balance of time was now disturbed, and a curse befell the Prince. From this moment on, he would be pursued by the Guardian of Time, Dahaka.
Dahaka’s pursuit was relentless. To rid himself of the curse, the Prince set his mind to destroying it’s source – The Sands of Time. Once more, the Prince leapt through time, heading far back to the moment in which the Empress of Time created the Sands of Time. After a flurry of setbacks, the Prince and the Empress of Time depart the past and return to the present together to defeat Dahaka.
Despite this, as if it were his own shadow, the curse continued to haunt the Prince. The words of the blind old Mystic linger in his mind: “You cannot change your fate…”
The Prince would not compromise with the cruel fate he’d been dealt. He’d heard of another dimension, a place a great distance away. This place was said to contain a powerful being, one that was capable of bending time to its will. The
Prince set out on the long journey, hoping that when he arrived, he could finally extricate himself from the curse that follows him.
“Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time and I can tell you they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm.”
|Unlock Level (Eternal Engravings)||Name||Icon||Description|
|30||Wall Dive Attack||Enhance the ability Wall Dive Attack, Damage dealt is equal to 18% of enemies' max health, but cannot exceed 380% of Prince's Attack Rating.
Reach 3 star Ascended with this hero to gain: LL +3
|60||Concentrated Force||Enhance the ability Concentrated Force, Recovers up to 65 Energy points.
Reach 5 Star Ascended with this hero to gain: LL +3
|80||Endeavor||Arena of Heroes, Legend's Challenger Tournament, Legends' Championship, Heroes of Esperia: CDA +16.67 HP +13.7%|
Item: Dagger of Time
Sand flows and swirls around the hilt of this mysterious dagger, enabling the wielder to control time, reversing the flow. However, if misused, it will lead to great disaster.
Skill: Bounding Agility
In between abilities and attacks, Prince will attempt to adjust his position by rolling or somersaulting backwards in order to meet the conditions needed to activate his “Tempest of Agony” and “Wall Dive Attack” abilities. During these actions, Prince’s Dodge is raised by 100 points, and once the actions have finished, Prince’s Attack Rating will be increased by 20% for 3 seconds.
- [+10 Unlocks] Attack Rating is increased by 25% for 4 seconds after the actions have finished.
- [+20 Unlocks] Attack Rating is increased by 25% for 6 seconds after the actions have finished.
- [+30 Unlocks] Attack Rating is increased by 30% for 6 seconds after the actions have finished.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] After the Ultimate ability’s “Recall” effect is triggered, Prince’s Dodge is increased by 70 points and he will not suffer Critical Strikes for the following 4 seconds.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The Energy required to trigger the Ultimate ability’s “Recall” effect is reduced to 150 points, and the effect can be triggered up to 2 times per battle.
- "I will tell you a tale like none have ever heard."
- "I will become master of eternity."
- "I have seen the true face of time."
- "Time will cease at my command!"
- "I have spent decades perfecting my craft."
- "Watch your back!"
- His English voice actor, Jake Gyllenhaal, did not portray him in any of his original games, but did in the 2010 film adaptation. Incidentally, this same adaptation is where at least one incarnation of the character was given the name of "Dastan", which segments of the AFK Arena fanbase often call him for the sake of convenience.
- While collecting a gift from Prince of Persia in The Oak Inn, he will say the following: "Brave Adventurer: To mortals, time is selfless, yet also merciless. I hope you're able to see the truth. Here, take this, friend."
|Archimedes • Arsène • Chica • Demiurge • Johanna • Kei Odagiri • Markiplier|