|14th March HOTFIX||Optimizations
1. Changed the font type for the Stargazer's Log.
1. Fixed a bug that would cause a hero's avatar to become stuck when ascending a hero at the Temple of Ascension.
2. Fixed a problem where the battle text would overlap, causing the text to be obscured.
3. Fixed several audio errors that were happening in the game.
4. Fixed an issue affecting iOS users that was preventing them from playing music / sounds while the game was open.
1. Optimized in-game audio playback and fixed an issue that resulted in the game audio causing the game client to crash while the game was running in the background.
2. Added a new FAQ section to the customer support page.
3. The guild boss can now be killed in guild team hunting.
1. Fixed an issue that caused the game icon to be smaller than it should be for Android 7.
1. Added the new 'Celestials' faction along with the Celestial hero, Athalia - Harbinger of Justice, that can be acquired from purple soulstones, the tavern, diamond summons and the Legends' Challenger shop.
2. Added the new Wilder hero: Seirus - Savior of the Sea.
3. Added the new Lightbearer hero: Fawkes - Death's Defeat.
4. Added the new Mauler hero: Skreg - The Cunning.
5. Added the Lightbearer union: The Bounty Hunters, that is comprised of the heroes Fawkes, Raine and Mirael.
Hero Progression Changes
1. To optimize and smooth out hero ascension progresions we have made the following changes: Ascending Legendary+ > Mythic heroes now requires one Legendary+ hero of the same faction, maximum Mythic levels are now capped at 180. Mythic > Mythic+ requires one Legendary+ hero of the same faction, maximum Mythic+ levels are now capped at 200. Mythic+ > Ascended requires two duplicate Elite+ heroes, maximum Ascended levels are capped at 240. New changes to the ascension tier progression does not affect the current battle dynamics of the game. All heroes possessed by players that were currently Mythic will automatically be upgraded to Mythic+ and all Mythic+ heroes will become Ascended heroes.
2. New Crystal Level feature added to the Resonating Crystal which is unlocked when 5 level 240 players are standing on the Crystal Pentagram. Once 5 240 level heroes have have unlocked the new resonating crystal leveling feature, heroes' levels will be based on the crystal level and no longer based on the lowest level hero on the pentagram.
3. Added a star level system, where stars can be used to increase the Ascended heroes' attributes. Maximum star level is 5 stars.
New Features and Optimizations
1. Added new competitive feature: Legends' Challenger Tournament, which can be unlocked after completing Chapter 5 of the campaign.
2. Added new competitive feature: Legends' Championship Tournament, where players can qualify for by performing well in the Legends' Challenger Tournament.
3. Added a new 'Ladders' feature which can be unlocked after completing Chapter 4 of the campaign, where players can compete against each other based on their game achievements.
4. Added 3 new campaign chapters: Chapter 22 - Dereliction, Chapter 23 - The Dwarven Forge, Chapter 24 - The Scalding Peaks. The difficulty and AFK Reward rates for Chapter 21 has also been adjusted.
5. The King's Tower floors have been raised up to 300 floors. Difficulty of several floors above 200 have been adjusted to become slightly easier.
6. Added a new hero test play feature that can be found in the hero portraits page, where players can test play a hero they do not possess.
7. Reworked the gift set purchasing page visual effects and also added the 'Advancement Rewards' option to the list.
8. Raised the max level of the bounty board quests and added Ascended tier quests that produce higher level rewards.
9. Optimized the visual art effects for the Noble Tavern.
10. Added a health bar for guild bossess within guild hunting and increased the guild boss rewards based on the amount of damage done to them.
11. Raised the limit of daily guild activity points that can be accumulated which is based on the guild's level.
12. Optimized and amended game descriptions for several of the game's languages.
13. Adjusted the circulation of faction summon packs which will take effect on April 5th.
14. The requirements needed to open the Stargazer have been changed so that they now require completing Chapter 15 or VIP Level 13.
1. Estrilda - Optimized the battle visuals. - Initial attack cooldowns reduced. - 'Royal Charge' Attack Rating Damage has been changed from 150%/160%/200%/200% up to 200%/230%/240%/250% per each respective level.
2. Tasi will no longer use the ability 'Banishment' if there is only one remaining enemy alive.
3. Optimized Brutus' 'Whirlwind' ability so that is utilized more intelligently auto-cast.
4. Hypogean and Celestial faction advantages will work differently to the other 4 factions. For more information please check the factional advantages icon at the top left hand corner of the formation page.
5. Arden's 'Shield of Thorns' will now prioritize front-line heroes first.
6. Fixed a bug causing Belinda's level 1 'Blessing' ability to incorrectly affect two allies.