The Misty Valley is a recurring event in AFK Arena. It is a temporary adventure located in the Voyage of Wonders that lasts for 31 days.
Due to the unusual tides in this region, few have actually seen the Misty Valley with their own eyes. For the valley only surfaces when the sea recedes. As a result of the strange magnetic interference from the world’s poles, the tide acts in an erratic manner, leaving those that wish to explore the valley a very short window of time to do so. The buccaneers of the high seas, knowing of the obscurity that the erratic tides and misty clouds could provide, decided that this would be a prime location to store their ill-gotten gains, as in their minds, only those with a death wish would dare venture into such a treacherous region.
There are 20 stages in the valley, but they’re time-gated. After 7 days, all of them will be available.
Each stage has a single team of 5 enemies that scale to your own strength.
Enemies can be challenged as many times as you like, however once a new stage unlocks your heroes will start with 0 energy and full health again.
Help can also be requested from other people at a cost of 100 diamonds, however only the stone challenge can be completed.
Every stage has 3 different additional challenges to complete — “Stone“. “Silver” & “Gold“.
The stone challenge is simply to defeat the enemies.
The silver challenges usually requires using a certain amount of heroes in a faction.
The gold challenge can vary from requiring specific heroes in the formation, to things such as limiting how many times ultimate can be used etc.
- Although this is a separate event, players can also play it via the Voyage of Wonders menu.
- Acquire an abundance of rewards by exploring the Misty Valley during the event period.
- The Misty Valley is comprised of 20 stages. Starts with 10 open stages, then ten new stage will open after 7 days, so all stages will be open.
- The teleportation pad for the Treasure Trove island is situated behind Stage 20. Players must defeat the enemies in Stage 20 to enter the island.
- The rewards from the final chest, Treasure Trove, are selectable. Complete 20 stages in order to claim the final chest. Hero Rewards are unlocked from Chapter 26.
- In each stage, there are 3 gates: Stone, Silver, and Gold. Defeat the enemies & complete the requirements to open each gate. The Stone gate leads to the next Stage, the Silver and Gold gates lead to the rewards of each stage
- In some stages, players need to have some specific Heroes in order to open the Golden Gate.
- For each new battle, all player-owned heroes and enemy heroes shall start with full health and zero energy.
- If any Hero dead, players can still re-use it again in the next battles. Don’t have to restart the whole event map.
- The number of reward slots available within the Treasure Trove is based upon a player’s progression in the main campaign. Players can set rewards as they please, but rewards can only be retrieved by traveling to the Treasure Trove island
- If a player is unable to complete a particular stage, they can request help from their friends or guildmates. However, if requesting help, friends, and guildmates may only help complete ‘Stone’ tier challenges, and cannot help with ‘Silver’ or ‘Gold’ tier challenges.
- The Misty Valley cannot be reset, and all rewards can only be claimed once.
There are various rewards that can be collected on the map, as well select-able rewards from the final treasure trove on an island that can be teleported to.
In order to claim the final rewards, all 20 stages must be completed. The amount of reward slots in the treasure trove is available is based on the players’ campaign progression. The highest requirement is to complete chapter 36.