- "Welcome back to The Tavern! My name is Markiplier, and this is my assistant Chica! What can we get for you?"
- "Two lucky charms are way better than one, almost twice the good! I am Markiplier, this is Chica and you can trust us, for the... uh..better best Elite cards!"
- "You know what you need? Heroes... Lots of heroes..."
- "Another elite, eh? Yeah, that was all me. But you probably will anyway. So... you're welcome."
- "Something suspicious is happening at the Temple of Ascension next door... A ton of heroes walk in, the lights go crazy, and then only one hero walks out... but they do look stronger so it's probably fine."
- "Make sure you come back everyday to collect your AFK Rewards! Your heroes are fighting all night long to pile literal mountains of gold at your front door. Where can I get friends like that..."
- "Lightbearers are good against Maulers. It's just way it is. That said, I'm pretty sure Chica could still beat me up... you qualify as a Mauler, right?"
- "Maulers ear Wilders for breakfast. Not literally though. Well actually maybe literally, I don't know. Chica here will eat pretty much anything."
- "Have you actually read some of the Graveborn stories? Now I don't cry very much on account of me being super tough and manly, but some of those stories are just... *sniff* so sorry... something in my eye"
- "Wilders do really well against Graveborn. I don't know why. Probably something to do with life vs death or some other philosophical mumbo-jumbo."
- Markiplier's dog is named Chica.
- When added to the Tavern, Markiplier had a timer of 93 days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.