"I hear your voice."
Lorsan is an intelligence-based mage of the Wilders faction. He marks an enemy with inner sight to increase the damage ultimates will deal against that enemy, links enemies together so that when one receives damage they both receive damage, and shields two allies with the wind.
Lorsan's ultimate ability "Tempest" deals AoE damage and explodes, wreaking havoc on enemies.
Lorsan is gifted, and everyone has always told him so. The price of being chosen though was leaving his sister and committing to endless training. Everyone put their hope in him, and the future of the Whisperers of the Wind weighs heavy on his shoulders. Kaz is the only companion that visits him since he was chosen to be trained as a Wind Whisperer. This feral, disgruntled feline is the one that awakened Lorsan's desire to see the world. Lorsan wanted to leave the Dark Forest, to see for himself and not just hear of the world through the wind. Arden was teaching him, and his sister has high hopes for him. He is the Wilders' only hope. At that thought, he could never walk away. Even the thought of walking away was not allowed to fully take shape, for it always sent a pang of guilt through him.
Later though, he came to understand that expectations should not become restraints. Everyone's attention was based in their love for him. They expected him to become the most powerful Wind Whisperer in history, but they also hoped that he could be himself. With the encouragement of his teachers, the support of his sister, and the understanding of his friends, Lorsan was finally transformed. He left the Dark Forest but carried with him the duty of the Wind Whisperer. He follows his untamed heart wherever it leads him. Maybe you have not seen him, but in Esperia, you must have heard legends of him from all around.
As a child, Lorsan yearned to know what was beyond the edges of the massive forest he called home. After thousands of years of habitation, most Wilders prefer to stay nestled among the towering trunks, hidden safely away from the world in leaves and shade. The majority of them never leave the woods, content to remain where they are comfortable. Where the others found comfort, however, Lorsan lived with a growing pressure to wander and explore. It was as if the weight of all the trees was pressing against his back, propelling him to the outside. It made sense then that he became a whisperer at a young age.
While it is true that most Wilders never leave the confines of their green haven, they are not entirely ignorant of the wider world. Nature doesn't stop where forest gives way to field, it simply changes form. The wind whisperers listen to the breezes that travel over sea, mountain, and meadow to gather news from far away, staying apprised of the outside. Lorsan had been doing this throughout his childhood when his talent was discovered by Arden. Under the old sage's tutelage, Lorsan quickly learned how to focus and direct his power. His talent was extraordinary, and soon he could draw so much from each gentle breeze that it was almost like he had traveled the wind's journey himself. Still, this wasn't enough for him. He was torn. He was compelled to explore, to put himself in the middle of strange lands, but he had a responsibility to his people. He was one of the most talented whisperers, and if he was away his talents would only benefit himself.
All of the sensations and insights the wind carried to him only made his wanderlust grow. He began to become truly discontent, and then eventually despondent at his circumstances. Arden took notice and told him, "A good whisperer should listen not only to the wind, but also to his own heart." He gifted the young whisperer with a staff and left him with a kind word. A brief farewell was scratched out on a bit of parchment, provisions were gathered, and by the morning, Lorsan had gone. It was time to see firsthand what the wind had hinted at. Lorsan was going outside.
"What can you tell me that the wind hasn't already?"
|Unlock Level (Eternal Engravings)||Name||Icon||Description|
|30||Gale Force||Enhance the ability Gale Force, If a linked enemy dies, the other surviving linked enemy will be stunned for 7 seconds.
Reach 3 star Ascended with this hero to gain: HASTE +3
|60||Wind Ward||Enhance the ability Wind Ward, Value of shield is increased to 350% of attack rating value.
Reach 5 Star Ascended with this hero to gain: HASTE +3
|80||Endeavor||Arena of Heroes, Legend's Challenger Tournament, Legends' Championship, Heroes of Esperia: CRIT +10 DEF +37.04%|
Item: Wind Keeper
A staff gifted to Lorsan by the wise old sage, Arden. Although simple and unadorned, this staff is abound with a great natural power.
When an enemy linked by the ‘Gale Force’ ability dies, Lorsan will receive a permanent 20 Haste increase until the end of the battle.
- [+10 Unlocks] When an enemy linked by the ‘Gale Force’ ability dies, Lorsan will receive a permanent 40 Haste increase until the end of the battle.
- [+20 Unlocks] When an enemy linked by the ‘Gale Force’ ability dies, Lorsan will be immune to all damage for 5 seconds.
- [+30 Unlocks] When an enemy linked by the 'Gale Force’ ability dies, Lorsan will receive a permanent 60 Haste increase until the end of the battle.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] When the shield generated by the ability "Wind Ward" is broken, the affected ally shall continue to enjoy the increased Dodge effects that are awarded when the shield exists, up until the ability's original time duration has ended.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The effects of the ability "Wind Ward" are applied to all allied heroes the first 2 times that it is used.
- "I hear your voice."
- "The whispers on the wind talk to me."
- "How does one reason with a mad man?"
- "You will no longer hurt this world!"
- "Why do you venture here?"
- "I will not let you do this!"
- "You will feel the wind's power first hand!"
- "There is more to the world than meets the eye."
- "I will strike where it hurts most!"
Dolly's Corner Profile
- While collecting a gift from Lorsan in The Oak Inn, he will say the following: "Brave Adventurer: I enjoy listening closely to the wind. Nature's whisperings are carried within its currents, as are the joys and sorrows of the people."
- Lorsan's ears are really popular amongst ladies and kids. This has inspired Rowan to potentially start making rabbit-ear hats.
- Kaz is the one who encouraged Lorsan to travel the world.