This guide will show you how to login on an emulator on pc and play AFK Arena which wasnt as clear as i thought it to be when i was a new player and tried to do it.
Benefits on playing on pc (especially when you have a second monitor available) are:
1. Reduce the battery usage on your phone.
2. Easier replay function especially for later stages when you need to fight a boss several times to kill it.
First thing you have to do is to download an emulator of your choise like Nox or Bluestacks and install it on your computer.
Then connect to it using the Google Account that you logged in the game with your phone.
Next step is to download the game. For that you have to go to the Google Play Store and download the game as you did on your phone.
!Note! Now is the tricky part. When you log in for the first time you log in on an entirely different account even though you logged in your emulator with your Google account.
In 3 easy steps:
- Click your portrait on the top left.
- Then Account which will prompt you to the Lilith Games page.
- Lastly click Switch and then Google it will either ask you for your login information or automatically log you in the account in which you logged in the emulator with.
Hope this helped clear any confusion! Enjoy afk arena on your pc!