"Show me your true form!"
JOKER is an agility-based ranger hero coming from a crossover with Persona 5. He can choose an enemy then change his faction to gain factional advantages against them. When all enemies are controlled, he can trigger All-Out Attack to deal great AoE damage to all of them.
Joker's ultimate attack summons Arsène to deal damage to all enemy targets.
A mysterious boy, clad in black. He uses the name of The Phantom Thieves to disrupt and bamboozle society.
With his mask of deception, he is able to use his PERSONA powers to disrupt. Phantom Thieves Codename: JOKER. The true identity behind the mask remains a mystery.
|Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Icon||Description|
|1||Maeigaon||Summons Arsène who deals 260% damage to all enemy targets.|
|11||Adverse Reaction||JOKER chooses the opposite-positioned enemy at the beginning as his Combat Target (CT). If the CT belongs to a non-Dimensional faction, JOKER will temporarily change factions in order to gain a factional damage bonus against the CT, but will also suffer from its adverse effects. When JOKER’s abilities deal damage to an enemy whom he has a factional advantage against, the enemy will be knocked down for 2 seconds and then weakened. Weakened enemies receive 30% more damage over 5 seconds. Knock-down and weakening effects may only be used once every 7 seconds against the same target. If the CT is slain, JOKER will choose the enemy with the highest Combat Rating as his next CT.|
|21||Adverse Reaction||Combat Target is knocked to the ground for 2.5 seconds.|
|41||Concentrated Fire||Each time JOKER has used his Normal Attack 4 times, he will use his gun to deal 180% damage to his Combat Target.|
|61||All-Out Attack||When 3 or more enemies, or all enemies are controlled, All-Out Attack is triggered, dealing 300% damage to all enemies. This ability can only be used when there are surviving allies on the battlefield. This ability can be triggered once every 7 seconds and can be used up to a maximum of 3 times per battle. The damage caused by this ability will not trigger the effects of “Adverse Reaction”.|
|81||Maeigaon||Damage is increased to 280%.|
|101||Adverse Reaction||Combat Target is knocked to the ground for 3 seconds.|
|121||Concentrated Fire||Deals 210% damage to Combat Target.|
|141||All-Out Attack||Deals 320% damage to all enemies.|
|161||Maeigaon||Damage is increased to 300%.|
|181||Adverse Reaction||Enemies that have a factional advantage over JOKER have their factional damage bonuses reduced to 15%.|
|201||Concentrated Fire||Each time JOKER has used his Normal Attack 3 times he will use his gun against the Combat Target.|
|221||All-Out Attack||Deals 340% damage to all enemies.|
Item: Vile Sword
A death-dealing replica dagger.
Skill: Widespread Attack
After JOKER uses his Ultimate ability, the AoE range of his normal attacks is increased for 7 seconds, during which time he deals 20% additional damage.
- [+10 Unlocks] JOKER gains 20 Attack Speed points while this ability’s effects are in use.
- [+20 Unlocks] JOKER gains 35 Attack Speed points while this ability’s effects are in use.
- [+30 Unlocks] Duration of ability is increased to 15 seconds.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] While JOKER is suffering the effects of enemy control abilities, he has a 25% greater chance of being extricated by his allies for every 1 non-summoned ally that is currently not being controlled, and shall be immune to enemy control abilities for 5 seconds if he is successfully extricated. This ability can be triggered once every 10 seconds. If the ally 'QUEEN' is also on the battlefield, she will raise JOKER’s extrication chances by an additional 40%.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Each ally has a 35% chance of extricating JOKER from enemy control abilities, and JOKER gains a shield worth 40% of his max health that exists for 5 seconds if he is successfully extricated.
- "Show me your true form!"
- "Saw that!"
- "I've chosen!"
- "Too slow!"
- "I'll reveal your true form!"
- "Let's go!"