"The shadows are my home."
Isabella is an intelligence-based mage of the Graveborn faction specializing in hitting enemies hard with single target spells. She pokes enemies with low health to quickly dispatch them. The more she succeeds without being affected by a crowd control effect, her damage increases.
Isabella's ultimate ability "Decimation" allows her to repeatedly inflict damage on an enemy.
Naïve and innocent, look friendly on the surface.
Coddled by her sister, she remains childishly innocent and unworldly, despite being treated maliciously and ostracized.
In an isolated village in the furthest reaches of the kingdom, Isabella spent her earliest years in a simple, idyllic life. She divided much of her time between helping her mother around the home and her father in the fields. Often as not, she'd pretend at adventure in the meadows with her sister Silvina.
On a day that began as any other, her simple innocence was suddenly lost. Being so far from the seats of power, the lands around the village were at times a lawless place. A group of hardened bandits attacked without warning or mercy. They wanted everything of value and killed everyone who offered a hint of resistance. The villagers fought as best they could, wielding an assortment of hammers and pitchforks, but they were a peaceful farming folk. There was never a chance of putting up a real resistance to the plunderers. Isabella's parents were among the first slain. She hardly noticed the carnage swirling around her as she sat on the ground next to her dying father. Her tears cut paths through the dirt on her cheeks and spattered down onto hands wet with the blood of her family.
When the slaughter was nearing its end and many of the bandits were busying themselves with gathering goods from the humble homes, Isabella felt what could only be described as an awakening. From the scattered corpses, she saw despairing apparitions rise. Still screaming their anguish, raging against their helplessness, still feeling the pain and fear in which they had departed the mortal plane. They shrieked demands for justice, for vengeance. A desperately sad power began to fill her, and her eyes flashed a brilliant emerald green. She stood, no longer crying, and pointed at an attacker. He screeched and raised his face to the sky as his flesh and bones turned into a red-tinged dust which fell to the ground in a stinking heap. With her other hand, she pointed at another bandit to the same effect. She began pointing in rapid succession. The one brave enough to try to neutralize the threat covered Isabella's feet in the rancid powder. The rest tried to escape. Not one did. Their lives had become an unwitting offering to their victims. An eye for an eye.
Isabella had saved what little remained of the village. A meager collection of cottages standing between swathes of smoldering ruin, still more than enough to house the handful of scared children, elders, and women who hadn't fought back. Those left, however, didn't see the young girl as a savior. Rather she was viewed as a monster. The people of the village whispered among themselves and it was almost immediately that they began to fear her even more than the murderers she had dispatched. It was only through the clever efforts of her sister mere days later that she avoided the mob and their misguided justice, to be doled out with a noose.
They managed to escape, driven from the only home they had ever known. They wandered aimless and hungry. Surviving on scraps and the odd stolen loaf of bread, they both knew they were bound for a slow, pitiful death on the streets of Ranhorn. Thus, when Count Vedan offered them room and board, they were as elated as their wounded hearts could muster. Under Vedan's guidance, Isabella's talents bloomed. She was no longer anything like the carefree little girl who had ran through the meadows. She was transformed into a weapon, made death incarnate.
“I see dead people.”
Item: Tome of the Dead
Skill: Lightning Barrage
Each time the ability “Void Barrage” has been successfully cast 3 times it will release 2 bolts of lightning that will each target different enemies.
- [+10 Unlocks] Casting speed is increased by 30%.
- [+20 Unlocks] Damage dealt by "Void Barrage" is increased by 15%.
- [+30 Unlocks] Each time the ability “Void Barrage” has been successfully cast 3 times it will release 3 bolts of lightning that will each target different enemies.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] The ability "Psi Reap" additionally targets the enemy hero with the most Energy.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] All enemies are terrified for 5 seconds whenever a non-summoned enemy dies within 8 seconds after being damaged by the ability "Decimation". While terrified, enemies are unable to attack and will run the opposite direction of Isabella.
- "The shadows are my home."
- "Death is approaching."
- "I serve Death."
- "Leviula Feleris!"
- "Do not be fearful."
Dolly's Corner Profile
- Isabella is the younger sister of another Graveborn hero, Silvina.
- Because she is coddled by her sister, Isabella remains naïve and innocent despite the ostracization she faces. 
- She collects dolls as a hobby. 
- In life, Isabella loved her mother's raspberry cheesecake and rag dolls. 
- While collecting a gift from Isabella in The Oak Inn, she will say the following: "Brave Adventurer: I want to hang some decorative bones on the wall, it'll be so cute! ... Big Sis would love it, it's such a shame she can't live with me anymore..."
- While she was homeless, Isabella was abducted by the Secret Society of the Crow to be trained in the art of dark magic. Silvina, with the aid of an experiment subject being kept at the Society, was able to help Isabella escape.
|Edwin • Horwich and Porter • Sepulcre • Stitchy|