In AFK Arena, you can add up to 40 friends to your friend list. You can tap on the Challenge button to fight against your friend's lineup using your own heroes. Every day, you can send up to 40 Companion Points and also collect 20 of them from your friends. Companion Points can be used to summon heroes at The Noble Tavern.
Friends can be added by tapping on their icon and clicking "add" or by entering their UID under friends settings on the friends tab. Requests can also be sent to random players through the friend recommendation system, also under friend settings.
|I have completed all daily quests but I still don't have all 100 quest activity points, why?||You can unlock 100 quest activity points after completing Chapter 2-12 and increase the maximum amount of points up to 140 after completing Chapter 3-12.|
|What is the daily limit of Companion Points?||You can send up to 30 Companion Points and receive up to 20 Companion Points per day.|
|How do I block a player?||Click on the player's avatar on the friends list page and click "block" on the "player info" page.|
Each day, a maximum of twenty companion points can be received. They can then be spent at the Noble Tavern to summon all types of heroes. This is an easy and a free way of completing the daily quest "Summon a Hero at the Tavern".
10 Companion Points can be used to summon one Hero and 100 Companion Points can be used to summon 10 heroes at once.
Loaning out heroes as mercenaries to your friends rewards you with 10 Companion Points. You can earn up to 50 Companion points a week by doing this.
Your friends may also help by letting you borrow mercenaries, up to 3 per week. The purpose of mercenaries is to pass any difficult stages you may encounter in the Campaign or in the King's Tower, but you may only use one of your mercenaries per week in order to do so. You may also use them in the Voyage of Wonders or in the Arcane Labyrinth without a limit.
- Players can send mercenary hiring requests to their friends or their guild's Exemplar. If the request is approved, the heroes are sent out to the requesting player.
- Heroes of the same name can only be lent to one friend at a time. Friends can hire mercenary heroes for a maximum duration of one week. Every Sunday, all heroes will be returned automatically to their original owners.
- Players can only hire heroes from friends which are Legendary tier or higher. Hired heroes can each be used in battle once in the King's Tower, Towers of Esperia and campaign stages respectively if they are victorious, or more than once if they are defeated. Only one mercenary can be used at a time while 'Team Hunting'. However, there is no usage limit for mercenaries.
- The amount of times a mercenary hero can be used will only be deducted if victory is achieved.
- Players can simultaneously have 3 mercenary heroes per week and may also send 5 hiring requests at a time.
- Signature Items, Ascension Tiers, Artifacts, and Furniture of hired heroes are determined by their base attributes and effects. Hero level, equipment, and The Elder Tree depend on how well the borrower trains and upgrades their own heroes.
- Players cannot hire heroes from friends that have not been online in the past 7 days.
- Each time a player loans out a hero, they shall receive 10 Companion Points. A maximum of 50 Companion Points can be attained per week by loaning out heroes. The weekly limit for the accumulation of Companion Points resets every Sunday.
You can have sparring matches with your friends, which is useful for testing out new team compositions, learning how to deal with a specific hero or to just see who is the strongest between you and your friends. To challenge a friend click the crossed swords symbol on their friend card.
Library and Bounty Board
Just like the Library, the support heroes selected by your friends can also aid you in completing Team Bounties. See Bounty Board.