The Arena of Heroes is a Colosseum building that is composed of 3 parts: the Arena of Heroes itself, the Legends’ Challenger Tournament, and the Legends’ Championship. It can be found in the Dark Forest.
Arena of Heroes
The Arena of Heroes works with a system of a classic battle. All players need a formation to defend themselves when they are attacked by other players while offline or online.
They also need a formation when they want to attack other players. This formation is different than that of defense. The defense formation can be modified separately.
A record system is available to give the player information about recent attacks or defenses. They can see how many ladder points they received or lost. Moreover, they can also see a replay of the battle.
"Courage is not being afraid. Courage is the act of standing up again when you're down and out for the count. Courage is to face defeat and force your heart, nerve, and sinew, to serve your turn long after they are gone."
-- "Champion" Edmund • A • Stormheart
- The Arena of Heroes is a league wherein you can accumulate ladder points and win rewards. Your ladder will rise or fall depending on the outcome of your battles.
- You can enter the arena free of charge for the first two times, after that you will need to use Arena Tickets to enter the arena.
- Each season will last for two weeks which will have daily rewards and seasonal rewards. Over the course of the two weeks, you will be judged on your daily ranking as well as your final season ranking and rewarded accordingly.
- Once a season has ended you must re-enter the Arena of Heroes to start participating again in the next season.
- Each arena season is two weeks. Once the season has concluded, players ranking will be calculated and be given rewards based on their overall ranking.
- Players must enter the arena once each new season in order to receive ladder points and a ranking.
Refer to the image for the numbering:
- The rank, based on a player's ladder points.
- The formation rating, a power amount of the player's defending formation.
- The seasonal timer, a reminder of when the season will be reset.
Legends' Challenger Tournament
The Legends' Challenger Tournament has a battle system similar to the Arena of Heroes battle system. Players have to create a formation of heroes to defend themselves against other players. Players may also create a formation for the attack to adapt their strategy against the defending opponent. Unlike the Arena of Heroes, this battle system is about pitting 3 teams of 5 heroes against each other. Each team fight is independent.
There also exists a record system to review each battle. Every win will reward a player more challenger point accumulation per hour. The amount depends on the player's ranking. A player can only store a maximum of 10,000 challenger points: they must collect it or else the points will stop accumulating.
"The arena is a place where champions are made, where hunters can become the hunted in the blink of an eye. A place where only those that know themselves more than their foes may claim victory."
-- “Champion” Arthur • F • Rayne
- The legend’s Challenger season lasts for 2 weeks and is categorized into 7 divisions, ranging from « Novice » all the way to « Champion ».
- The Legend’s Challenger Tournament is a best of three style competition. Players can adjust their defensive formation by selecting the « Formation » button.
- The quantity of Gladiator Coins a player receives is based upon their current division, with higher divisions offering higher amounts of coins. Players are also able to receive Gladiator Points if they are able to reach the Champion division.
- At the end of the season, the top 10 players with the most « Challenger Points » will qualify for the « Legend’s Championship » tournament. (Legend’s Championship has specific tier requirements, for more details check the « Challenger Leaderboard » in the top left corner).
- After a season has ended all « Challenger Points » will be reset to 0.
- The accumulation of « Gladiator Coins » is based on the player’s ranking and are acquired hourly. Gladiator coins will be automatically placed into the Challenger Chest located at the top of the leaderboard and can be collected at any time.
- Player can hold up to a maximum of 500 000 gladiator coins. Coins will no longer be accumulated one the maximum quantity has been reached. Players can exchange their gladiator coins for items within the Challenger Store.
With the Gladiator Coins, a player can purchase any of the items listed in the table below.
|60 Athalia Soulstones||250,000|
|60 Ezizh Soulstones||250,000|
|60 Numisu Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Ulmus Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Grezhul Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Fawkes Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Belinda Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Antandra Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Eironn Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Baden Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Rosaline Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Warek Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Lorsan Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Isabella Soulstones||150,000|
|60 Flora Soulstones||150,000|
|25 Emblem Choice Chests||165,000|
Once concluded, players in the top 10 that possess 5 Mythic+ tier heroes will be invited to take part in the Legend's Championship. Reaching the champion division allows players to accumulate Challenger Points hourly.
|Champion Lvl||Point Accumulation|
Refer to the image for the numbering:
- The division is a tier defined by a player's rating in the ladder.
- The number of gladiator coins available.
- The sum of the formations' rating based from the in defense.
- This timer allows you to know when the season ends.
The Legends' Championship is available for the top 10 players (ranked by the amount of « Challenger Points ») of the Legend’s Challenger Tournament. For every ending of Legends' Challenger Tournament season, selected players are allowed to access to another tournament called « Legends' Championship ».
"There are two types of gladiator in this world. Those that fight for prestige, reputation and applause, that live in the hopes and dreams of others and those that are loyal to the art of fight, that fight not for others but for themselves. They need not give their hearts to the audience, but need only give it to honor."
-- "Gladiator" Crixus • K • Gavius
- Only Ascended tier heroes may participate in the Legends' championship.
- Legends' Championship is a cross-server tournament. All heroes used will automatically have their levels raised to 240 and will start with Mythic tier gear, all of their union attributes will be maxed out and Signature Items and furniture bonuses may be used, however, heroes will not receive factional gear advantage bonuses and will not start with any artifacts.
- The top 10 players every season with the most "Challenger Points" that possess 5 Mythic+ tier heroes will qualify for the "Legends' Championship" tournament group stage.
- Players that perform well in the Legends' Challenger group will progress to the group stage of the Legends' Championship tournament. While in the group stage, all players will fight each other once.
- If players in the group finish with an equal amount of points, their overall Combat Ratings will be used to determine which player progresses.
- Players that finish top of their group stage will then progress through to the 64 player knockout stage of the Legends' Championship. Group stage formations are locked 1 hour prior to the tournament's start.
- The Legends' Championship will run once per day, for one week. Once the week has ended, there will be an interim period that of one week.
- Once the interim period has ended the Legends' Championship will be re-opened again in order for a new tournament to begin. Formations will be locked 1 hour prior to the battle's start.
- Once locked, players can check both side's formations by tapping the competitor's avatars.
- Legend's Championship Round of 64 competitors, Quarter Finalists, Semi Finalists, and Champions will be rewarded with a special portrait frame.
- The Legends' Championship tournament is a last man standing format competition. Surviving heroes of each round will continue into the next round maintaining the same amount of health with which they finished in the previous round.
- If the battle timer runs out of time, the team with the most amount of heroes on the battlefield will be victorious.
- If both teams have an equal number of heroes on the battlefield when they timer runs out of time, the team with the highest percentage of remaining health will be considered victorious.
- Once the victor has been determined, the losing team's remaining heroes will be classed as dead.
- Players are able to place battle wagers on Legends' Championship competitors. All players are able to choose a competitor to support in each round of the tournament whom they think will be victorious.
- If the competitor that they supported is victorious, then the player wins the bet. If the competitor they supported loses, the player in turn loses the bet.
- Players that are competing in the tournament finals may only support themselves.
- The choice of competitors available to bet on are determined by the game's system. The system will prioritize competitors that share the same guild or same language as the player that is placing the bet.
- Players must possess 2 days worth of gold from AFK Rewards in order to place a wager.
- If the supported competitor wins the round, the player will win back double the gold originally placed as a wager.
- Players can receive their winnings via their inbox.
Road to Glory Guide
- The Legend's Leaderboard shows each region's top players according to their performance in the 'Road to Glory'.
- Rankings are predominantly based upon the time that players acquire avatar frames. If players are equally ranked in terms of frame quantities, the player with the highest overall combat rating will claim the higher ranking.
- The Legends' Leaderboard only displays the top 50 performing players.
Refer to the image for their numbering:
- The « In progress » section dictates the information about the progression of the tournament.