29 Votes in Poll
Would it be possible to add a "How to Obtain" section on the hero pages?
I think it would be nice to know how to get them or if they are even still available.
I have played many types of games with beautiful graphics and interesting techniques and to select a game that I always focus on first is the graphics of that game and afk arena do this.With the character-shaping style with a strange unique European-style beauty like the myths I have read and imagined, the afk arena has sketched for me what I think. That's the first great thing !!!
Next to the characters are arranged according to the system with each system of heroes in which there will be each specific function in each title match, not only a unique function. And the thing that makes me like the second of these characters is that the game maker gave the characters of the different systems a special way that made me have to think hard to calculate to choose a champion when You will be given a high-class hero card to choose the hero of the system. The feeling of hitting my favorite hero makes me excited and when I don't hit it makes me feel that I must not give up and make a decision.
Then there are functions in the game that think that a beautiful character is not as attractive as afk, which surprised me when functions such as mysterious mazes, heroic arenas, king towers, time mountain peaks. , an amazing journey, or a campaign or hunting down the guards in the hall is very dramatic with the suspension of the game is great because I am not free but I can plow the game as if watching cartoon fight so fun and interesting that I kept playing and couldn't get bored !!
And what makes afk arena a game I always recommend to my friends when they ask is there a good game because the game house listens to what gamers want by always creating continuous events. The new updates make the game smoother and more attractive, making me feel that I am interested in the game house as the brothers in the afk arena family.
Thanks for reading it❤️
All this information is unique, from my own memory, conscientiousness and experience with this game. Not even a part of the text has been copied from another article, source.
This is the option in an image, so that information can be distributed more easily.
Here is the written version:
1. Follow the official pages of AFK Arena on as many platforms as possible (Reddit, Facebook, Discord), to quickly understand how the game works, and to find out the latest news / events / updates. You also have the community section right in the game, which will help you.
2. Search on Internet or other social media platforms for the latest redemption codes that are available. You will receive free resources.
3. Once you've entered the game, click on quests, the campaign section, and do the latest missions for free diamonds.
4. Enter the Wall of Legends section, and you can get free diamonds from there.
5. Enter the Merchants section, and you can get free diamonds and other resources daily from there.
6. When you get a new hero, go to his portrait page, enter his story, and you'll get 100 free diamonds.
7. You need as many friends as possible (preferably stronger than you), as quickly as possible.
8. You need a guild as quickly as possible.
9. Enter the settings, and check the Health Bars and Battle Text sections, and the Guild Boss notification is also preferable.
10. Try not to stay longer than 12 hours until you click on afk rewards, so you don't waste time and resources.
11. Check your mail often in the game, as it contains information about the latest / future updates, and possibly free resources.
12. Send and receive hearts to friends as much as possible, as quickly as possible, from the moment you started the game.
13. In the Store, buy dust with gold daily, and with diamonds, buy elite hero soulstone, when you have them there.
14. You should not buy anything else from the shop, either with gold or diamonds. You will buy emblems in the future, but that in the very distant future.
15. In the Barracks, you never buy anything other than elite hero soulstone, as they are by far the most valuable purchase.
16. In the Guild Store, you don't have to buy anything until you have a maximum of 200000 guild coins. And at that point, try to buy only gear for your main dps / tank hero. Always try to stay with 200000 guild coins, because mythic gear from Chapter 16 will appear, and then you need to buy as much of that gear as possible. You will get there in 2-4 months, so just wait.
17. In the Labyrinth Store, you shouldn't buy anything else than Shemira, until you have her Ascended.
18. In the Labyrinth Store, after you make Shemira Ascended, you should focus on Nemora, and after that, focus on Khasos, Thoran and Skreg.
19. In the Challenger Store, always buy Athalia or Ezizh, as they are by far the best purchase to make here.
20. In the Rickety Cart section, under the Retire Hero section, check the Automatically Remove New Common Heroes feature.
21. In Noble Tavern, you always only use 2700 diamonds for 10 summons, compared to 300 diamonds for 1 summon, because you get 1 free summon.
22. Summons with hearts or any other type of scroll, you can make them just as 1 summon, because it does not benefit you with nothing to do 10 at a time.
23. Use the wishlist from the noble tavern, and pick the heroes you always need. Each time, you must complete all spaces in all factions, in order to get the maximum potential offered by this system.
24. In this game, at least in the beginning, you do absolutely nothing with diamonds other than 10x summons, buy elite hero soulstone from the shop, or reset, very rarely and only when needed, heroes (which is not preferable). Anything beyond that will be just an expense, not a long-term investment.
25. In Noble Tavern, if every 29 summons, while using diamonds alongside with common scrolls, you will not get 1 elite hero, you will get 1 elite hero guaranteed at the 30 summon. This is an unwritten rule. This rule applies in particular to faction scrolls only as well, but does not apply to companion points.
26. Never use the Stargazing Room, except after at least 5-6 months of gaming experience, and never use diamonds to try your luck there, but only stargazing cards. You will learn these things much more in the future.
27. For ascension, it is a vast topic, about which you can find more information and tutorials on the Internet. What you need to know is that you don't have to ascend an elite + hero to the legendary, unless you can instantly make him legendary +. This will slow down your long-term progress.
28. It is extremely important that you do not Ascend your hero by using another Ascended hero. You can see all the heroes and their type on the Portraits page, and you will see that there are 3 types of heroes, namely Ascended Tier, Legendary and Common heroes. If you want to ascend your hero, always use only legendary heroes, not ascended tier heroes!
29. Try to ascend only the heroes you use most often. Try not to ascend a random hero, just because you can.
30. Try to evolve only 5 heroes in level, because the resonating crystal function will help you copy their level to the rest of your heroes, without additional resources invested.
31. You need a DPS hero. The best starting options are Belinda, Mirael and Saveas. Later, you'll need Shemira.
32. Try to evolve your main DPS hero as much as possible in comparison to the other 4 heroes. After the main DPS, you should focus on tank heroes, and after that, support heroes ( all of this from the point of view of increasing the level ).
33. Try to make every day the battles you find in the guild section, for gold and guild coins, with which you can get gear.
34. Always try to find a guild with as high a level as possible, and with players with heroes as strong as possible. It also has to be very active. This will help you daily.
35. Always try to find friends with heroes as strong as possible. Delete your inactive friends, and always try to send friend requests to players stronger than you. You can find such players in the players table of any guild.
36. For Twisted Realm, always try to get mercenaries from friends or guild people, for better scores, and better rewards.
37. Always fill your unions in the library, as it improves your hero status.
38. In Elder Tree, try to focus up to level 15 on Dura's Sustenance and Sorcery. Afterwards, you can focus on Dura's Fortitude and Celerity.
39. In Resonating Crystal, you always try to put the 5 main heroes, those who are higher than the rest in term of ascension, because they can be evolved to a higher level (for example, put an Legendary + hero instead of just an elite hero).
40. In Resonating Crystal, you always try to put in the slots the heroes that you use most often, at least at the beginning of the game, as you have limited space.
41. In Rickety Card, when you want to reset your hero, you will receive in all circumstances all the resources you have invested in that hero. The same rule is also when you ascend a hero to Temple of Ascension. You will never lose resources through these systems.
42. In the Bounty Board, try to focus the most on dust and diamonds.
43. In Arcane Labyrinth, always try to focus on areas with more battles, to become stronger, and gain more resources.
44. When you are in your first period of the game, try not to do Hard Mode in Arcane Labyrinth. There is no big difference between the normal level and the hard mode, in terms of resources. It is more important to complete the labyrinth.
45. Use as much of Dura's Tears as you can in Arcane Labyrinth, but only when you need them most. Don't try to waste them, especially at the beginning of the game.
46. In Arcane Labyrinth, always try not to use the auto system. Instead, you try to use the hero skills, and especially the DPS one, manually. Always try to have the fullest energy for all the heroes, because the energy is saved after each battle, so you will make your battles easier in the future fights.
47. In Arcane Labyrinth, if you see a fight going wrong, try to change the heroes in the formation, or their position, by pressing the pause button, and restart. You will not lose anything in resources or progress, but you will only restart the fight.
48. In Arcane Labyrinth, relics are extremely diverse and complex. Try asking the game communities or looking for more details on the internet if you have questions or curiosities. In general, you want your relics to improve the main DPS damage, and to provide as much energy and defense to the entire team.
49. In Arcane Labyrinth, the effects of relics are added to each other, so you can choose a relic that offers the same bonus, multiple times, if you have the opportunity.
50. In Arcane Labyrinth, you never buy resources from shops, because their value is not worth it.
51. In Voyage of Wonder and Peaks of Time, the system works the same as in the Arcane Labyrinth, except that it is no longer a linear evolution, but is in the form of a puzzle. You can find the solving of any Peaks of Time or Voyage of Wonders on YouTube or on the Internet, to make your life easier.
52. The power of opponents in Arcane Labyrinth and Voyage of Wonders is based on the power / level of your 5 most powerful heroes. This is why it is preferable that your main DPS hero be stronger than the other heroes, because you will be able to defeat with his help opponents more easily.
53. In Voyage of Wonder or Peaks of Time, in case you did something wrong, you can restart the whole system at any time, and you will not lose any resources you have already accumulated.
54. During the game, from Peaks of Time you will get various artifacts as rewards. They offer special bonuses to any hero you want. If you want to find out which artifact best suits a particular hero, you can search the Internet, because it is a very large topic, and often the artifacts are more situational than having a fixed position.
55. In the Arena of Heroes, always try to do all the battles you have for free, and always try to use the Arena Tickets that you receive daily, because you always earn resources, and you have a chance to get a chest that contains a lot of good resources, like many diamonds and dust. In addition, you will earn daily diamonds, depending on your position in the top.
56. In the Legends' Challenger Tournament, always try to do your free daily battles, and climb as high as possible, to earn as many points per hour, which will help you get more heroes, faster.
57. In the Legends' Challenger Tournament, always try to make at least 2 very good teams out of 3.
58. In the Legends' Challenger Tournament, you always try to change your attack teams based on the factional advantages, and the positions of the opposing heroes, to make your life easier, and to secure victories more often.
59. In the Legends' Championship, try never to bet. At least until you learn more about how the game works.
60. Never put stars on gear until you get to mythical gear, because it will be a waste of resources. You can try to put maximum 2-3 stars on the best gear that the main DPS or the main Tank have, but no more than that. Just wait, it will be worth it.
61. In the campaign, always follow the factional advantage, which you can see in the form of a button, at the bottom left of the screen, when you prepare your combat heroes, to make your battles easier.
62. If you see that a fight goes wrong, pause, try other heroes, change the position of current heroes, etc. You won't lose anything, and you can do it endlessly.
63. If you see that you still lose a fight, but you knew it was very close, always try to repeat it. You can do this endlessly without wasting resources or other things. You will have battles where you will have to repeat a battle more than 50 times to win it.
64. Try to have a team consisting of as many heroes from the same faction, in order to receive attack and health bonuses. You can see these bonuses on a button on the top left of the screen as you prepare your battle heroes. This will make your life easier.
65. There is never a specific position of a hero on the battlefield. Try to experiment as much as possible, and try to find out as much as possible from the interactions of the heroes, to get used to the game and the concept of fighting in general.
66. In campaign battles, always use the auto function to help the heroes use their best skills as quickly as possible.
67. Try never to use more than one dps hero in your hero formation. One is enough. Many people make the mistake of initially putting on 2 or 3 DPS heroes, believing that it will help them, but this is not how this game works, at least at the beginning of the game.
68. In the campaign, or any other fighting system in general in this game, a team of heroes is often made up of 2 tanks, 1 DPS hero, and 2 support heroes. Sometimes only 1 tank, 1 DPS hero and 3 support heroes are used. These are the teams used in general, and then you have to orient yourself.
69. In the campaign, it is the moment when you know that you really have nothing to do against the enemy team, when the opposing team has double power over your team. You can see this value above your team and the opposing team, above the screen, as you prepare your combat heroes.
70. In the campaign, if the opposing team is not close to doubling your strength, and yet you lose the fight very quickly, your team, their position, your choice of heroes is a problem. Then you know at least that you can still make changes to the team, and that you're not blocked just because you're just too weak at the moment.
71. In general, when you can no longer defeat your opponents, you simply have to stay afk, and wait for more resources, in order to improve your heroes. This process can take from days to weeks, depending on where you are in the game. The transitions from the beginning to the middle of the game, and from the middle to the end of the game are the longest.
72. Try to get inspired for particular fights on YouTube, from people who have completed a certain stage before you.
73. You can use the heroes of the Celestial or Hypogean faction at any time, regardless of the level of ascension they have.
74. Once you reach VIP level 6, you can try to reset the store 2 times a day, to buy more dust, and up to 2 times the bounty board, again, for more dust, which you will need to upgrade your heroes level. Never do this until you get VIP 6.
75. Resources like gold, dust, exp, which get in your bag, which provides time-based resources, you try to get them to the value of 99 ( the maximum value ), and only when you have more than 99, use 10-15 of them, but generally keep them at that value. You will use them all in chapters 26-28, because then you will really need them, and as you progress further in the campaign, their value will be increasing exponentially.
76. You will get from various events, Voyage of Wonders or Peaks of Time, various chests with heroes, emblems, diamonds, etc. which will be your choice to get what reward you want. Keep these in the bag, because they will never expire, and you only use them when you know very well what you need. You can better ask different communities which would be the best choice, depending on your progress.
77. All other resources except gold, dust, experience, chests, such as diamonds, soulstones, scrolls, etc. you have absolutely no reason to keep them, without using them instantly when you need them.
78. One very important thing you can do in the first few weeks of the game is to go to the portraits of the heroes, read their skills, test them, and get better with their abilities and roles. This will help you immensely, in any context.
79. The factions are very different, and you will need very strong heroes from each faction, so it is not preferable to focus only on one faction, because you will unlock in chapter 15 faction towers, where you will need as many strong heroes as possible.
80. The best factions for the campaign / King Tower / Arcane Labyrinth etc. are the Lightbearers and Wilders factions. This does not mean that the other factions do not have very good heroes, but in general, these factions are meta.
81. The game has about 3 levels of progress. The beginning of the game, the middle and the end of the game. These are constantly changing, as the number of chapters in the game increases. For the moment, we can consider the beginning of the game until somewhere in chapter 15-16, when you start to get mythic gear. The middle of the game continues until somewhere around chapter 26, from there the end of the game will begin.
82. At the beginning of the game, Legendary Tier heroes are quite useful. Heroes like Saveas and Mirael are some of the best DPS, until your heroes are around level 140-160. You can use them because they are very easy to obtain.
83. The Arden hero, who can be used even after chapter 22, even if he is just a legendary tier hero, is a hero you really need. He is one of the best supporting heroes in the game, for the beginning and middle of the game, and is very easy to obtain.
84. The heroes of the Lightbearers faction you should focus on are: Lucius, Rowan, Belinda, Rosaline, Fawkes.
85. The heroes of the Wilders faction that you should focus on are: Nemora, Tasi, Lyca, Eironn, Gorvo.
86. The heroes of the Maulers faction that you should focus on are: Safiya, Brutus, Khasos, Skreg, Numisu.
87. The heroes of the Graveborn faction that you should focus on are: Shemira, Ferael, Nara, Thoran, Grezhul.
88. The heroes of the Celestials faction that you should focus on are: Celestial Twins, Talene, Athalia.
89. The heroes of the Hypogeans faction that you should focus on are: Mehira, Ezizh, Mezoth.
90. From the point of view of the bonuses offered, the best gear you should focus on first, in most cases, in the case of tanks and support heroes are boots, and then weapon or armor.
91. From the point of view of the bonuses offered, the best gear you should focus on first, in most cases, in the case of main DPS heroes are weapon, and then boots.
92. If you ever want to put stars on a mythic gear, you can put only 2-3 stars, if you do not have enough gold, or you want to upgrade more gear at the same time. The difference in power will not be very huge, and in the future you can complete the number of stars.
93. The best heroes to provide health to the team are Lucius, Nemora and Talene, so you should focus on them from this point of view.
94. The best heroes for main DPS, there are quite a few, but in general, the most accessible for the middle of the game are Shemira, Belinda and Safiya, and for the end of the game are Belinda, Ferael, Eironn and Safiya.
95. The best supporting heroes are extremely many, and many of them have the ability to be main DPS, and provide health as well. The most accessible ones you need to focus on at first they are Rowan, Ferael, Tasi, Lyca, Rosaline, Nemora.
96. Heroes of the Celestials and Hypogeans faction are some of the best in most of the main things in the game, but they are also the hardest to ascend, having different rules to the other factions, from this point of view.
97. This game is mostly based on the afk factor, so you can get absolutely everything in this game, just waiting and having a good plan in advance.
98. This game is very much based on luck, both on the side with summons and on the side with heroes battles, so never be sad or disappointed.
99. If you feel your progress is disappointing and you knew you could have done more, you can go into the settings, and access Select Server. There you can start a new account, from 0, without losing the present one. You can make as many accounts as you want, to move from one to the other anytime, instant, without losing anything,
100. Try to be as friendly and chill as possible in the community, both on game chat and on social media. The community of this game is quite mature, and will help you in most cases.
Thank you for your attention !
Full / All credits go to:
In Game Name: Queen Tzuyu
In Game ID: 24400951
If you were able to create your own character to put into AFK Arena, what kind of character would they be?
Nickname: (A title that they are known for)
Faction: (What group are they part of?)
Class: (What Hero class are they? A Warrior, a Mage, a Ranger, a Support, or a Tank?)
Type: (Are they: Strength, Agility, or Intelligence?)
Primary Role: (What are they mainly used for in battle? Are they healing your allies as a Regen? Do they give Continuous Damage? Are they somehow controlling the battlefield as a Control? Or are they a stealthy Assassin?)
Secondary Role: (What's their other role in Battle? Do their attacks use some sort of Burst Damage? Do they aid themselves and your allies as a Buffer? Or do they bring your opponents down as a Debuffer?"
Appearance: (You can post a picture or describe them in your own words.)
Rarity: (What's the highest they can go? Are they Legendary or Ascended? Or are they just Common?")
Bio: (Doesn't have to be long. Just a paragraph or two.)
Signature Item: (What item holds significant importance to them increasing their stats?)
Quotes: (What are some forms of speech that they may say?)
So I’ve noticed that the specialized relics I.e the glistening leaf, for Nemora, and the one for Brutus as well, are very similar to their signature items, so my question is. Do those relics even work after you have their signature items.?
The druid Ambathrobas (short form Athro, which he prefers) is the current mayor and Grand Defender of Ranhorn during the war against Annih and his offspring generals.
Born in the old woods of Oakenrath, he always honoured nature and looked out for both flora and fauna. One day he met a wise man called Arden, who was impessed to see someone having similar powers to his own ones. He offered him to join his druid circle, to train and define his talents. Athro always felt that there was something else slumbering inside his mind, something forceful yet elusive, just like a vague tune one sums naturally, so he agreed upon the offer.
After many years of researching and studies in Arden's Circle, he indeed gained a seldom power: The power to manipulate small snippets of time itself.
Arden was very impressed about this talent but had no clue how to train it even further. So he sent Athro to the near city of Ranhorn, where his friend Belinda lived. Back then she was running the grand Library with contained rich knowledge, and he believed that she could help find out, what strange source these powers came from. However, the forest acted strange and Arden sensed the arrival of something evil. He warned his scholar to be careful and even gave him a little nightingale as a company on his way to Ranhorn.
But that night, Athro never arrived in the city and Arden's vision came true faster than anybody could have imagined. The moment Athro stepped out of the forest and saw the dark valley below him, his blood froze to the core. Like a black stream, an army of countless demons was quietly marching through the darkness towards the Gates of Ranhorn! Full of despair and not knowing what to do, Athro sent a prayer towards the sky: "Dura, help our souls or our time has finally come!"
And Dura heard his prayers.
Because it was almost midnight, when the demons were at their zenith of might, even Dura needed support. So she called upon her sister Io, the Goddess of the Moon, to help defend the city of Ranhorn against the evil army, led by Vaash, the youngest Son of Annih. At the last minute, Io was able to shine her light so that the city guards could see the approaching danger.
This nocturnal invasion is still known in all history books as "The Battle at Midlight", when at one point the darkness was disrupted by a forceful beam of moonlight, shattering the enemy hordes before they could reach and ransack the heart of Ranhorn: Dura's Crystal. But it wasn't Io alone, who cleansed the land from evil. It was Dura speaking through Athro, who, when Io's shine was at it's utmost intensity, naturally chanted a tune which he never heard not learned before. Together, their powers fused to a phenomenon, which erased Vaash and his hordes and in the years to come, everybody talked about the Battle at Midlight.
??NIGHTINGALE'S CALL: At the beginning of battle, Athro is releasing a small magical bird that has the power to turn day into night. The night lasts for 30 seconds, within that period all friendly heroes gain +25 Dodge. Agility based heroes additionally gain +9% (12/15) Attack Rate. Enemies gain -20 (25/30) Accuracy
?⏳SEEDS OF TIME: Athro grabs some earth and whispers druidic incantations. Then he throws 1 (2/3) seeds into the air. If they hit enemies, their energy bar is suffering -100 (200/300) energy. If they hit team members, their energy is replenished by +100 (200/300) energy.
?MOONSHINE (Ultimate, only works at night): Athro calls upon the moon goddess Io who sends a beam of pale light onto the battlefield. He and his team is healed by 33% of their max. health, whilst the enemies suffer 180% (210/240) of his Attack Rate as damage
?NULLIFY (passive): The first ultimate skill that is triggered by the enemy team is vanishing with no effect into a crackling time void (leaving the caster stunned for 3 seconds).
Signature Item: The Nightingale's Staff
(Signature Skill: Nightingale's Call)
The night period is prolonged by +10 seconds
[+10 unlocks]: At night, Crit Rate of the own team is increased by +15%
[+20 unlocks]: The night lasts for 50 seconds
[+30 unlocks]: The night lasts for 1 minute straight and afterwards, when Athro's energy reaches and stays at maximum, his Attack Rating is increased by +10% per second. However, if the energy is reduced by enemy skills, his Attack Rating stops growing until the energy bar is full again.
"Take your time, I will!"
"Fly and sing your song, my little friend!"
"May the Goddess of the Moon aid us again."
"Feel the light cleanse your evil!"
"Time took it's toll."
Thanks for reading!✌?
In-Game ID: 139832
sɪғɪɪɴᴏʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏʀᴍᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ
Sifiinol is one of many minions of annih. Sifiinol was summoned by annih, when dura had peace with annih. Sifiinol was summoned from within the deepest parts of purgatory, chained up with the seal of the black flame when he was summoned from the depths of purgatory the war was already started and in the midst sifiinol showed up for the final push to get rid of dura, and as soon as he saw her, he iimmediately fell in love with her and at moment by the hands of annih her death was right in front of his eyes and broke the summoning pact with annih and now seeks revenge
Class: combat class
Who do I put on my wish list? What heroes do I buy from the Labyrinth? What heroes do I buy from the Challenger store? How do I know what heroes are even good, or good together?
This game is constantly changing, and just saying "Shemira OP! Brutus OP!" isn't going to help. So what can we do about that? (TLDR below)
First. Here are the tools that have helped me tremendously:
https://www.afkarena.net/ - site is made by an players, specifically two guilds: GloriouS(3021) and InfamouS(23917).
Reddit Player Guide FAQ - Seoji
Second. Analyze Legends Champions Finalists. If you want to see a specific hero in action, this is the perfect place to see that. Many players have every hero fully leveled and ascended.
For updates to the meta, watch the new heroes in action and check for teams that defeat 2 or more opponent teams:
Region 1: No MVP
Region 2: [Hendrik, Lucius, Elijah & Lailah, Fawkes, Athalia] and [Athalia, Lucius, Rosaline, Rowan, Elijah & Lailah]
Region 3: [Ulmus, Kaz, Tasi, Lyca, Nemora] and [Tasi, Ulmus, Lyca, Eironn, Nemora]
Region 4: [Ulmus, Kaz, Nemora, Tasi, Lyca] and [Kaz, Ulmus, Athalia, Tasi, Nemora]
Region 5: [Kaz, Ulmus, Nemora, Lyca, Tasi] and [Eironn, Lyca, Shemira, Tasi, Nemora]
Region 6: [Lucius, Hendrik, Elijah @ Lailah, Athalia, Belinda] and [Lucius, Gorvo, Tasi, Rosaline, Elijah & Lailah]
Crowd Control and Sustain. It is always a balancing act, surviving long enough to wear down your enemy. Region 2 stands out to me this season. Wilder teams have been in the meta forever, and that remains true for almost every other region. But we are seeing a shift to lightbearer with the new heroes being added - ripping through the wilder meta.
Rosaline combined with a high attack Lucius is ridiculously powerful. I am glad that Hendrik is seeing some play. The amount of damage(battle statistics) he can absorb for the team is unreal.
It is also clear throughout that Wilders and Celestials are extremely powerful. Watching some of the battle replays, We can also see Serius with his new item in action. Healing himself almost as much as nemora heals the whole team.
TLDR: Use the websites and tools available to you. Also check at the battle statistics in the Legends Championship(unlocks ch 9-20) - keep an eye out for new heroes and comps that go 3-0.
--Windyn, Server 58, Player ID: 10662501
The game requires a large amount of resources and time for collecting it. This article will help you find the right direction in the development of those aspects that you have outlined for yourself.
The importance of developing VIP ranks in the game.
There are 15 active VIP ranks in the game. The Gamer who is not going to spend money will only be able to reach VIP rank 10. The user will not be able to get the remaining ranks at the moment for free. If the user decides to use the diamond purchase function in the game, then he should think about buying weekly / monthly gifts, buying a regular / premium Subscription Cards and special rewards in special promotions created for different levels of players.
Getting 6 ranks in the game early will allow you to get more game currency and resources (diamonds, gold, dust), which will help you advance faster in the development of the game. Additionally, you will open the autocomplete function of heroes for the quest board, which greatly facilitates this tedious process and also increase the inventory for storing heroes with each increase in VIP rank.
When applying for an elite subscription, you will receive 400 diamonds per day, in addition, you can purchase a regular subscription, which will operate parallel with a regular subscription and will give you an additional 100 diamonds per day.The game has the following types of tasks: daily, weekly and campaign tasks. Since the player is interested in daily growth lets analyze it more deep.
Daily rewards include 20 units of Hero's essence, 2 hours of gold accumulation, 5 pieces of blue rare summon stone, 2 arena scrolls, 100 diamonds, 1 hero call scroll. That in total for a week of the game user will get 140 units of Hero's essence, 14 hours of accumulation of gold, 45 pieces of blue rare summon stone, 14 arena scrolls, 700 diamonds, 7 hero scrolls.
If you add to this amount the diamonds that you receive from both subscriptions you will receive 4200 diamonds (almost two attempts of summoning 10 heroes per week).
Weekly rewards are no less important and include: 16 hours of gold accumulation (total), 3 bottles of Dura’s tears, 100 weapons reinforcement tokens, 60 pieces of blue rare summon stone, 10 pieces of purple elite summon stone, 400 diamonds, 3 scrolls of summoning heroes.
As a result, for 1 week of the game, taking into account subscriptions, you will receive 10 scrolls of calling heroes and 4600 diamonds and 1 rare hero.
The benefits of subscribing give you more resources with minimal waste of time and money. Cons - only a waste of your personal funds, the limited validity of the subscription (it can be renewed in advance).
General analysis of the development of heroes in the game.
To raise the blue legendary heroes to elite status, a total of 9 rare cards are required.
To ascend elite legendary heroes to Legendary + status, a total of 8 elite cards or a total of 72 rare blue cards are required.
A total of 198 cards are required for the full ascension of an elite Ascended character (provided that we do not sacrifice elite Ascended Heroes)
Each new elite Ascended hero introduced into the game increases the total number of heroes required for development by +198 cards. (The formula for calculating the total number of heroes is X * 198 = n, where X is the current number of ascended heroes in the game, n is the total number of heroes). For example, the development of 36 Ascended Heroes will require a total of 7128 cards.
These data will help you navigate the game, since the final level boundary of all ascended heroes in the game depends on the number of fully ascended characters (exept additional stars).
It should also be noted that at the moment there is no mechanism for merging elite heroes of different factions in case you reach the ceiling in the development of characters in one of the factions. Leave yourself room for the development of heroes in case you have an unnecessary legendary blue hero of one of the factions.
The development of each Ascended Hero will require 53,630,000 gold, 134,700,000 units. Hero XP, 118,100 dust.
Other sources of resources:
In addition to joining a guild and completing campaign quests, there are a number of sources of resources that will help you develop.
Arena. The Arena Master is generous in gifts and for each battle can give you one of these rewards: 10 units. dust, 90,000 gold, the arena master’s chest, which can contain 10 pieces of elite stone, 500 units. dust, 300 or 3000 diamonds. In addition, you will receive extra diamonds. For example 8th place in the arena gives 60 diamonds daily and 600 diamonds at the end of the week.
If you love the lottery and you are lucky in it, you can try your luck here in the hope of knocking out valuable rewards: weapons, resources, heroes and 30,000 diamonds. If you are unlucky, this is just a bottomless hole for spending diamonds and it is better to avoid it.
(Te To. ID 3004257. server - s29)
So, everyone gets stuck at some point right? When this happens there's a few things you can try to get unstuck. You know, instead of just farming exp for a week.
First, faction bonuses. Seriously, this will really help you out.
Always aim for at least 3 of one faction. Hypogean heros are rather rare but if you have just one that's a 30% defense boost PLUS the the 4 (or 3) hero faction bonus.
15% attack, 20% health and 30% defense increase right off the bat.
Make sure you pay attention to the faction of who youre facing. Even if you cant get the team faction bonus you can get a 25% damage increase just by picking the right hero.
This is a strategy game, if you just wing it you'll only get so far. Find heros whos attacks and skills work well together.
For example: Belinda and Rosaline are an amazing duo all on their own, thanks to Rosaline's ultimate skill, she allows Belinda to use her ultimate a lot more frequently. (I'd recommend turning off auto fighting and making Belinda use her skill first to kick off the chain reaction, you can turn the auto back on after this)
Using Task with the duo previously stated is an added plus because while Belinda is constantly dealing heavy damage, Tasi is putting enemies to sleep. The enemies are taking all the damage and giving none back.
Now, if your problem isn't the amount of damage you do but how quickly your heros die, you'll want to try out healer/shielding heros like Lucius or Nemora. Lucius generates a shield taking up to a certain % of damage (based on his hero level) but, he also heals fellow allies while this happens. Nemora is just an hp booster, her healing abilities seem rather small until you get her to legendary, then you start to see a big difference. I suggest you keep her in the back, she has lower hp than most heros but her skills are worth using.
PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HERO'S SKILLSSSSS!!!!!
This part is so important, a hero you might think is lame or doesnt look cool could be the best thing to add to your team.
Rosaline was like that for me, I thought she was just cute and probably useless. Until I used her! Boyyyy was I wrong.
The best way to find out what heros work for you is to try them. Remember all of these heros are in the game because you can use them to help you get father but, the getting farther part is up to how you use the heros!!!
This is my favorite lineup. Belinda is my heavy damage dealer, Rosaline supports Belinda and makes her deal more than 2x the amount of damage she normally does. Tasi puts my enimies to sleep (this is helpful if your hp is running low) and she gives Lucius time to activate his shield to replenish hp and prevent more damage for a period of time. Now, Eironn assists Task, Belinda and Lucius in different ways. Eironn and Tasi make it so my team has the 3/2 faction bonus. One of his skills draws enemies closer to him, this helps Belinda so her ultimate doesnt need to be spread out. (Closer together the enemy heros are=more enemies dealt damage by Belinda) One of Eironn's other skills freezes enemies, this is just like how Tasi helps Lucius. He gives him TIME and timing in this game is a key component to winning.
Here's a suggestion to help you out, when attacking the guild boss use a different formation every time, see which one deals the most damage and work on it until you get a better understanding of how hero's skills can work with each other.
Also, the AFK community is really helpful for needing advice.
Well that's all ive got for you for now!
Y'all can add me if you want ?
Alrighty let’s dive right in for the free players of AFK Arena as I share the tips in tricks picked up by another free player such as myself ?Prevail?. The first thing you’ll notice when you start AFK Arena like most rpg’s if the kind and such(but this isn’t your average one?) is that you’ll get copious amounts of diamonds for completing almost any task in the door. Do NOT, spend a single diamond on armor in the store. Those you will get for FREE later in the game eventually, and we’re all about free right. Unlike most games this is one of the games like such that isn’t solely out to take your pockets so what you should do with all of these precious diamonds (Myyyyyy precioussssss?) is use them all for Summons X10. Don’t pull single summons because they don’t work with the wishing tree aspect as well as you saving at-least 300 diamonds. Hey, we’re not being cheap just playing smart. Do your daily, weekly, and campaign missions to get maximum rewards as much as you can to increase level,
diamonds, and strength of your heroes. Me being your ?, I’m going to shed it in the darker areas of the game where free players feel left out at and how to overcome them. One of the biggest thing in AFK free players have going against us are duplicates and fodder. Harder to get later on when you’re a free player since you’ve more than likely completed the quicker and easier campaign quests that gives us most our diamonds so now we will resort to weeklies dailies and in some situations events. When summoning if you aren’t summoning what you need, don’t rush because you feel behind. Remember the game is set around your pace, not your guild mates or people in chat. ??♂️Just because they have certain heroes or equipment doesn’t speak for yourself. Don’t rush and merge heroes that you will regret merging to make a quick ascension. Learned that the hard way. It’ll take time but you will get a balanced team. Even some spenders are unluckier than some free players (and I happen to be one luckkkkkyyyy???free player despite the fact that any hope of summoning another Lucius curves me???). Time after time you’ll feel as if your X10 summons are in vain, but worry not all of those summons will eventually bring you a epic hero when they reach a certain amount of points. A plus to being free is atleast you didn’t spend money and miss your summons ?. Cheer up, I know you want that second Brutus or Tasi that you’ve been eyeing and you will score in time. Free players you must know that time is all you need to get what you need here. A Hero that works well and highly favored among all players is Saveas which you will get pretty much any time you summon. He is one of the few blue that aren’t thought of as Fodder.
Use that aspect as a free player and you’ve pretty much got your top free damage dealer. Other Heroes that will suit a free player are Estrilda, Nemora, Khasos, Shemira, Skreg and Seirus since you can use your Labyrinth points gained to by them in the lab shop. Labyrinth points are acquired by completing Arcane Labyrinth missions in the Dark Forest tab. You can also enter the store for through the Arcane Labyrinth it through the regular store. Here are the heroes listed.
Like mentioned earlier, do not spend diamonds on gear. There is a better option. When completing guild missions in the guild hall (Wrizz and Soren) you will get Guild points and tadaaaaaaa there’s a Guild store tab as you can see above where Gear is strictly sold. LEGENDARY GEAR (nom nom nom nom) eat it up and be satisfied because I believe mythic gear will come at a certain point.
These are are all the stores featured in game for item and hero purchases.
Most other free tips will be picked up in game but if you have any other questions theirs plenty information floating around or you can catch me in Game. Until then, let this light be shed. ?Prevail?